Thread: Age 79 Utopia Aftermath (the most disappointing age ever. )

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by khronosschoty View Post
    Thanks for saying that. People it seems think I have quit the game in total (or so it appears); I do in fact still have a province, and will find out first hand if that is true or not.
    your welcome, and for what its worth i dont mean to trivialize the "i dont like this" i get there are changes u dislike, i really really dislike the loss of attacks take acres from pool and wish that were back because that fundamentally changed how wars operated. But again it seems over the top to call it "utopia aftermath" till lets say at least week 3-4 as they could always go back and revert/addin/alter the mechanics to adress any issues that arrise with the new system.

Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    your welcome, and for what its worth i dont mean to trivialize the "i dont like this" i get there are changes u dislike, i really really dislike the loss of attacks take acres from pool and wish that were back because that fundamentally changed how wars operated. But again it seems over the top to call it "utopia aftermath" till lets say at least week 3-4 as they could always go back and revert/addin/alter the mechanics to adress any issues that arrise with the new system.
    Could be, hope your right... certain your not -- but I have been wrong about things I've seen as certain before.
    #magi

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by khronosschoty View Post
    Could be, hope your right... certain your not -- but I have been wrong about things I've seen as certain before.
    me too...at worst though im just hopeing this ages changes are at least a better stepping stone to tweak than what we had in the past. adjusting hostile to 25-30? maybe going to 25-50-75 points on both sides=either side can declare, cf at the 24 hour and 48 hour mark isntead of 3 and 24 all things that can be balanced towards a game u like better if the changes dont feel right.

Thread Information