Which paladin spells do you often use or want to have cast on your province if you are not a paladin?

Given the duration of the spells as well as the success rate, I feel that a lot of them are not practical. I'll give my opinion on what I think of the spells below and so on, but I'd also like to hear anyone else's opinion and how they use these spells in what situations. My perspective is from a Paladin that casts spells on KDmates often. I don't expect 1 paladin to cover 24 other provs.

• Paladin's Inspiration - Standard fare. Anyone who doesn't have Inspire Army wants it (Avian, Faery, Halfling and Orc this age benefit the most).
  • Scientific Insight - Can be used to bounce or boost offense to help break something. Avian Paladins can probably use it with Fanaticism to buff several attackers higher than they normally could achieve.
  • Illuminate Shadows - Duration is too short. Would benefit from longer duration or lower difficulty. Feels like it's designed to be tossed on ops target as it's not worth spreading out.
  • Wrathful Smite - Tossed on chain target, got it. Lower difficulty would make it more appealing due to NW differences in a chained target.
  • Divine Shield - Probably useless for most provinces since it won't make 1.5 WPA any better against ops from a TM. Higher duration would be great or make it like Illuminate Shadows where it reduces damage from spells by a percentage. Better if it affects MS.
  • Magic Ward - Will only want to cast this on a Mystic or Heretic. I'm not sure if most paladins will get insane WPA to match it. Lower difficulty would be nice.
  • Barrier of Integrity - Sorta works like Chastity. Lock down landfat targets from increasing army without having to do the whole firebally chastity thing.

Overall, Paladins aren't Mystics in terms of WPA generation and bonuses so they could stand to have easier spells with longer durations for some. I would personally prefer that inter-KD buffs don't require a WPA check at all. You're already helping a friend. Why would his wizards counter your attempts? Paladins could also probably benefit a lot from a +1 mana/tick buff. Also feel free to correct me if I made any mistakes with the mechanics. I'm no pro.