Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Barcoloco - First kd in history of Utopia to win Quad Crown

Post Fiend
    Congrats barco very well deserved indeed
    Marmite, you either crave it or loath it

Postaholic
    Well done hesus.

Mansoor (Muslim): Though I was hesistant at first to join a kingdom where a Muslim was in LS because most just want to FSU, you proved to exercise good judgment and discretion by yielding to your co-leaders' plans. You have proven to be an effective leader by encouraging your comrades when the going was tough, and making sure to praise us when we succeeded so we knew we were appreciated. Morale is an important part of a kingdom's success that is often overlooked. Though the mighty province of King Kong fell multiple times last age, it ended up standing tall at the end. Congrats on making history with the first ever quad crown, Mansoor! Now . . . where those Samsung phones you promised?
    Last edited by Palem; 19-11-2018 at 14:05.

Forum Addict
    Thank you thank you! There will be no phones! I never promised anything this time! Except another pizza for hesus if he lead a wave when Maug was on job interview.

But i will get t-shirts!

@Korp: I got a family to support and need to save gold coins to by a house when i get back!

Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    Thank you thank you! There will be no phones! I never promised anything this time! Except another pizza for hesus if he lead a wave when Maug was on job interview.

But i will get t-shirts!

@Korp: I got a family to support and need to save gold coins to by a house when i get back!
    Pfft, you dont even have a big family! Get back, what you mean? We didnt get rid of you for good? :(

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post

But i will get t-shirts!

So is this promise about T-shirts? At lest its better from noting!
    Supporting family is good! Wish you more money RL!
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    So is this promise about T-shirts? At lest its better from noting!
    Supporting family is good! Wish you more money RL!
    Mansoor have like 4 houses. He don't need another holiday villa in Sweden!

Forum Addict
    Don't spread lies Scitzo. I come from poor family backgrounds. I am like Michael Jackson with a nose and good mental health.

Yeah I will pay for T-Shirt but Sonny just left us so I bet I don't have to.
    I put to much pressure on him =(

Regular
    Great speech and congrats to you all!

Regular
    Lol thanks for thinking of me at least. Congrats on the crowns everyone.

Talking

I have to say congrats but winning war wins crown was a fluke. We, plaidovia had that untill one of our noob members pushed us into a war with all of us in pump build. On the other hand you guys had the rest so you obviously did earn the prestige but we are now one of the top. We did not tag, so have fun finding us! :D Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by skjorn4444 View Post
    I have to say congrats but winning war wins crown was a fluke. We, plaidovia had that untill one of our noob members pushed us into a war with all of us in pump build. On the other hand you guys had the rest so you obviously did earn the prestige but we are now one of the top. We did not tag, so have fun finding us! :D Good luck

It was good to see Plaidovia on the charts tho!
    Last edited by DonJuan; 21-11-2018 at 08:26.
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Post Demon
    so it was not intentional, all the more shame for loosing it, you know the ww system is a bit buggy anyways the way points are given, and they definally was first on 4/4 so still well deserved.
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

Regular
    Congrats guys and gals! Impressive show! :)

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by skjorn4444 View Post
    I'm sure we'll both be more pleased once we win a ww crown after warring each other. ^_^

Thread Information