I'll try to run these in order of importance per my thinking:

Palies: Orc, Avian, Halfer, Human. Spell coverage - lots of games you can play if you can keep these 4 on for 48+ straight. I guess they attack too or something.
A/flex: Faery WH x3 - mainline attackers, can go UB at the drop of a hat if you don't deal with them.
A!: Halfer warrior x3 - "breakers". Top offense in the game. Hulk smash!
M/(t or something): Elf mystic x3 - wpa mods woot. Does anything else matter?
A/T: Avian Rogue x3 - I think they don't get horses anymore, but even still, they are one of the few that doesn't regret proping an elite. (Or orc... but -sci, eww)
a/t/m: Dwarf Heretic x3 - No one else has the build space. Hopefully looks like a pointless prov till you realize it robbed you, FBed someone else, and still hit the chain target.
A/sustain: Orc UD x3 - complimenting spells, and can't do anything else with an orc, gotta be an attacker.
A/forgettable: Human tact x3 - I guess it goes fast. Spells mesh too, so I guess the check-sum checks?

I wish I could put mystic somewhere besides Elf to use their good army, but WPA mods basically force that choice IMO. Looking back at it, could swap those last two, get the orcs faster. They'd wear out faster though due to the +losses though, and leaves 3 more provs for the palies to put GP on... so I'm back to liking this one a bit better.