Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Tactical Technical Institute

The Tactical Technical Institute

-- MISSION --

A newly formed kingdom solely for the fundamental development of new, returning and current players of Utopia.

The veteran players that have gathered here have established an open and positive environment where any player who is looking to study any aspect of Utopia game play, ranging from individual province management to philosophical inspiration for future leaders, can congregate.

The beauty of this game is that any combination of races, roles, tools and players can win a war...and it is possible to win wars consistently with the right combination.

-- GOALS --

Our main goal as a Mentor kingdom is to win wars consistently while encouraging players to grow their knowledge of the game. We hope that having an open platform to explore different strategies to counter kingdom plans, such as growing provinces, will create a safe haven for players looking for a less stressful play-space.

The goals of our KD Leadership is to always give our kingdom the best shot at winning wars by using common-sense strategy, tactics, and communication. We will also establish diplomacy whenever it is necessary for the best possible outcome.

Leadership will always explain different Building Strategies & Military Figures, making sure players with less experience have good grasp of the game fundamentals, however we do NOT MICROMANAGE playing style.

We feel that if you are experienced enough and wish to play a certain style or with different buildings than what is suggested, then feel free to DO YOU!

We want to create an environment where YOU CAN BE HAPPY AND COMMIT TO THE KINGDOM, but where we can also TRUST YOU TO BE EFFECTIVE. If you fail to show any effectiveness from your style of play...we may be more insistent on taking our advice if you wish to continue playing with us.

-- MEMBERSHIP --

Players who join us will fall under two simple groups: Squires (students) & Mentors (veterans).

Squires would be a rusty or inexperienced players looking to master fundamentals before leaving to a more competitive kingdom.

Mentors are mostly experienced players looking to practice advanced game mechanics and then share the wisdom learned from it openly.

Over the next following ages, we plan to develop a political system where the kingdom plan & races may be decided by the players. This format forces the KD Leadership to find a different way to achieve success.

In fact, our 2nd Steward position will be reserved for one player looking for a chance to master his technique before venturing out to lead his own kingdom one day.

--- FORMAT ---

We use StingerNET Intel Site + IRC Bot

• The system is completely compatible & updated for Age 79!
    • This is BEST for new or returning players who are looking to play the game classically with no modified game screens.
    • This is BEST for anyone who is looking to play the game with an emphasis on pure data analysis and gameplay fundamentals.
    • This is BEST for anyone that uses OLDER SMARTPHONE or has STORAGE/SOFTWARE limitation.

Thanks to the "SEND INTEL" in-game feature...mobile phone players require less memory and use less data on their phones in order to contribute accurate intel to the bot since the script is saved to your device's cache of cookies.

We offer to help anyone accomplishing their goals in any of the following categories of gameplay:

• Attacker
    • Theif/Mage
    • Explorer
    • Leadership

We require full activity during wars.

• For ATTACKERS, that will be participating in ATTACK Waves & maintaining "Army In/Army Out"
    • For THIEVES and MAGES, that will be participating in OP Waves & maintaining Blankets

This kingdom is a private, independent Mentor kingdom that is NOT AFFILIATED with UEC's network of kingdoms...even though our aspirations may be the same.

If this kingdom feels right for you and would like to expand your reaches of Utopia gameplay...come join us at the Tactical Technical Institute!
    Last edited by DonJuan; 19-11-2018 at 18:28.
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)

Needs to get out more
    Bravo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    Spent last age practicing various builds and chilling. I'm looking to chill and grow some for the new age and if war comes along I'll view that as a bonus. I know how to manage my province and fully understand all facets of game mechanics but not interested in leading etc. Just want an active bunch who don't fold at first sign of trouble :)
    Marmite, you either crave it or loath it

Thanks @StratO!!

@ThePuncher we would love to have ya! Ill jump on Discord or PM your email and ill send an invite!

We will definitely kill people off if they are inactive...we would run 15 players if needed with the wall up (have done it) however its primarily to emphasize participation (activity).

We used to have a NM core for our war but have opted to relax for an age as we focused on the new KD format.

We hope to implement that back next age since its still a desired strategy to learn and perfect as it requires more effort.
    Last edited by DonJuan; 19-11-2018 at 18:27.

Post Fiend
    Messaged you Donjuan
    Marmite, you either crave it or loath it

Highly interested. This may be exactly what an old boy like me needs to get back into full swing!

Lets get going ASAP as the age started!

Send me a PM of your email and we will send the invite...we do not discriminate and find a way to work with you.

Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    Lets get going ASAP as the age started!

Send me a PM of your email and we will send the invite...we do not discriminate and find a way to work with you.
    Doesn't appear that I have the required authority to send messages on this forum quite yet. Either that or you simply can't? I did get a kick out seeing that you use all the old communication applications I used as a kid; ICQ/AIM/MSN.

If you could send me a PM possibly DonJuan? Otherwise I will be forced to post my email publicly and risk the repercussions!

You need 5 posts actually you are one short to receive the PM

Just reply here once more and the system grants you PM authority

Also feel free to text me usa +16264286874 or email at donjuan5420@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    You need 5 posts actually you are one short to receive the PM

Just reply here once more and the system grants you PM authority

Also feel free to text me usa +16264286874 or email at donjuan5420@hotmail.com
    Sent you a text buddy.

Bump!!

School is in session and we are looking for 3-6 player to join our class of 19!

After winning our first war...our current curriculum is in full swing but there is still space in the KD for those trying to get back to the roots of Uto!!
    Last edited by DonJuan; 30-11-2018 at 19:30.

We have FREE spots open for 2 more players (prefer active but returning players)...but we can fill up to 4 more but you will need to pay your membership.

We do mentoring for ALL types of builds for ALL types of players looking to get into ALL types of KDs. We can play big...we can play small...we can war or we can grow.

The fact is that we have created a positive and growing environment that any player looking to get into a higher tier of play can brush up their skills here with us using the fundamentals of Utopia.

Membership Contracts are only 1 age long...no long-term commitments required!

Just stay for the entire age...participate as normal and once you finish the age I can refer you to any kingdom of your choice along with a completely construstructive, truthful and detailed evaluation of your skills to your next monarch. (You will receive a copy of this as well for your reference.)

So stop wasting time on those nub-ass ghetto KDs that are forcing you to follow some half-ass strategy without fully explaining it to you because they expected you to get it at first glance nor has the patience to deal with your real priorities because their reputation is on the line on Discord and could care less about you.

Last edited by DonJuan; 06-12-2018 at 08:39.

Thanks to all who have shown interest!

We are down to 2 more open spots...but currently no free invites available. You may need to pay for your own invites to join us until I have gathered enough money to supply.

However if you do not mind this and still looking for an escape to a more peaceful state...look for me on Discord or PM me directly via In-Game as we are tagged.

Thanks again!

Great guy to play with!

Thank you so much Sunny...you are too kind!

Your a great pick-up yourself if I may say

Thread Information