Ahoy! It is I, Old Man with a Stick, bl0b, bigbl0b, still slightly undetermined and indecisive and really not that old. I played Utopia back in the late 90's through early 00's. I was a force to be reckoned with in my day! Well...not really, I was an average player with a decent understanding of the mechanics. Well, I'm finally back to give this old great another go. However, I have a special request.

Would any of my fellow veterans/lifers be willing to take an old boy under their wing? If not for my potential as a valuable asset to thy Kingdom, then perhaps for my cheery demeanor and frequent forum activity? I look forward to diving back into the realm of Utopia, and hopefully finding a place I can spend years to come establishing friendships and lighthearted rivalries!

If anyone is interested in taking on a squire and molding me into something wonderful and fierce and seeing the product of their teachings, please reach out to me! Thank you in advance and I wish everyone a great rest of the age!

Kindly,
Old Man with a Stick or some other tbd alias now that I'm back on the Utopian grind!