Thread: Science update

Strategy Moderator

Science update

anyone do any of the calculations yet?

I did a quick look at production science and would "Guess" we went to power series formula. 200k books puts up at 94%, 400k puts u at 114% which seems decently reasonable.

Thanks for the post I was wondering what was happening since sqrt wasn't giving me same multiplayer.

Are you sure the multiplayer for production isn't around 1.627? With your mod 1.647196 I get higher results.
    Last edited by Bo To; 20-11-2018 at 16:00.

Enthusiast
    2 plus 2 is 4, minus 1 that's 3 quick maths!

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo To View Post
    Thanks for the post I was wondering what was happening since sqrt wasn't giving me same multiplayer.

Are you sure the multiplayer for production isn't around 1.627? With your mod 1.647196 I get higher results.
    no i just did 0, 800, 1600 books for production and lined up a few more at 0, 100, xxx books. and fit a few lines. im sure there is rounding off that makes my numbers off but this "Form" of equation seemed to give numbers that i would expect and a relationship that is effectively a cube root. Figured i'd toss it out there so others could start talking

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    no i just did 0, 800, 1600 books for production and lined up a few more at 0, 100, xxx books. and fit a few lines. im sure there is rounding off that makes my numbers off but this "Form" of equation seemed to give numbers that i would expect and a relationship that is effectively a cube root. Figured i'd toss it out there so others could start talking

Any good calcs on this yet?

Thread Information