Thread: Honour benefits

Honour benefits

I have looked around the guide, but the only honour section I can find is vague.

Could anyone post the specific benefits of each honour rank, or direct me to a link wherein I can read about them?

Ok, thank you.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by shreefe View Post
    I have looked around the guide, but the only honour section I can find is vague.

Could anyone post the specific benefits of each honour rank, or direct me to a link wherein I can read about them?
    It's in your best interest to not worry too much about the honor bonuses. If you do, you may find yourself obsessing over them -- and this creates problems for some people.
    Attackers will worry about it too much, and not understand that an attacker can go from viscount to knight back to baron over the course of 12 hours with ease. Some will play a heavy attacker race then gimp themselves by worrying too much about getting hit and overbuilding defense...all you're doing is causing somebody else to get chained instead of you...then you have a crappy offense.

Or you're a TM and you're so focused on honor whoring that you perform ops with the most honor benefits rather than what's needed to help win the war.

Once you're good enough to understand why these things are bad, then you'll likely be on the "hey I made Count and I get great benefits that I can't remember, but I might lost them in an hour so I'm not going to worry about it" train. :)

direct me to a link wherein I can read about them?

Agree with you.

Thread Information