Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need Players

Post Fiend
    We will all be dead within a few billion seconds...

invite more..

Post Fiend
    My favourite pokemon are Caterpie-Metapod-Butterfree, Oddish-Gloom-Vileplume, Polywag-Poliwhirl, Horsea-Seadra, Venonat-Venomoth and Meowth-Persain ...

Post Fiend
    One last message from King Moon ... the Utopian eighties are coming - beware the approach and attack of Communist Killer Robots ... i suggest visual and sonic protective gear (goggles, sunglasses, earplugs and earmuffs), also oxygen tanks and gas masks ... explosives and laser weapons would work best, i think, against approaching commibot forces ... the problem with Warhammer Fantasy Age of Sigmar is the attempted destruction of the old Warhammer Fantasy World - i believe this hurt many of the games players too much to enjoy further continuations of the game ... the new setting has not the sentimental love that the original and true Warhammer Fantasy world has ... AoS is a shallow game controlled by insincere people ... Keep watching the skies! Things burn ... these are meteors! Planets pass by - white, yellow(y) and orange ... the moon changes its colours ... the sound of the sky is a wonderous tone ... put your mind and time to astronomy ... this is what Gandalf suggests... this Age was my second opportunity to be a King. The first time, i lied to people to benefit myself. This Age i didnt ... yet my ****e ghetto is shambles and EOA looms ... being a good Monarch is a difficult thing ... i wish more ewoks had joined ... alas .. my time as King is soon to be with Davey Jones ... volcanoes and sea monsters ... Spellbinder the television show ... ponder stars for example ... if the big blue ones die first and some of these make new stars, then soon all the yellowish, middle sized stars (like ours) shall die and after that the smaller, cooler, orange stars... are stars really an endangered species? How can we help them? Live long and prosper.

Hey im a top attacker, want to learn tm cant get the chance, willing to play attacker if thats what u need. Ps this thread looks awesome i would love to join!!!

Thread Information