Hey all,

I’m very new to Utopia and enjoying it. I used to play similar games to Utopia back when it was super popular and wanted to get back into it again after not playing forever.

Anyway - I’m trying to understand EOWCF as a whole and what I can/can’t do.

I understand it gives everyone a chance to rebuild, stock up on resources, finally gain back your stealth/mana, and probably for once get a couple good nights sleep after all those 3am waves. A good chance for everyone to lick their wounds.

But besides waiting around accumulating stuff - what can I do outside of that? Can I start gathering intel on other KDs and stealing stuff again? I know that typically you don’t attack people in war, but why? Is it not possible, not worth it, or just frowned upon?

Same question but for attacking people who are probably in EOWCF. With all those resources just piling up, they’d make awesome rob ops targets? Is it good to start looking at those people and start robbing them?

I haven’t attempted doing this yet - but wanting to know if it’s something can be done?

Also - do people typically take the full 96 hours? What are the pros/cons? I would think newly finished eowcf KDs are perfect for robbing - though probably very healthy troopwise