Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by SnirpsneR View Post
    waaaaaaaaaar me kuhan!
    Noope!
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

What the heck is a kuhan...
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Regular
    It's just another dimension to the game. I don't enjoy arranged wars; More often then not they work against us, but they have value and a place in the game because they can get you into a war that both sides think is fair. Wars that you mightn't get otherwise, because (say) when when waving them you've chained two of their t/m's. Now they don't think the war is fair/beneficial.

Whatever options to get more wars works for me. Sometimes it's waves. Sometimes it's diplomacy. Choices are seldom a bad thing.
    Ghetto Nightmare

Age 96 - Chaise Longue/Lighthouse Fire | Age 95 - Telephone The Real Ham Jackson | Age 94 - Final Girl | Age 93 - Superdrug | Age 92 - No Gods No Masters | Age 91 - Hunting The Wren | Age 90 - I Useta Lover | Age 89 - The Young People | Age 88 - Suspended in Gaffa | Age 87 - Aversadze | Age 85-86 - [Making A Baby] | Age 84 - Gay Girls | Age 83 - Avant Gardener | Age 82 - Girls Talk | Age 81 - Aversadze | Age 80 - Somewhere A Clock Is Ticking | Age 79 - Stella Was A Diver And She Was Always Down | Age 78 - The Lightning Strike | Age 77 - So Like A Rose | Age 76 - Aversadze/Kemosabe | Age 75 - Not Your Kind Of People/Good Shot, Good Soldier | Age 74 - Godspell | Age 73 - Time Will Destroy Everything/Versions of Hate | Age 72 - Another New World | Age 71 - Cold Old Fire | Age 70 - Battlestations | Age 69 - Tilted | Age 68 - Spite & Malice | Age 67 - I, The Hand Grenade | Age 66 - The Mother We Share | Age 65 - Pretty Keen On Centrefolds | Age 64 - Wangernumb | Age 63 - Aversadze | Age 62 - Aversadze | Age 60 - Lynx | Age 59 - Astral | Age 58 - That's How You Get Ants | Age 57 - Aversadze

Regular
    We just want to sci pump in peace all age and enjoy our big numbers :(

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    What the heck is a kuhan...
    Lol, true.

News Correspondent Mad_Scottish's Avatar
    @kuhan I was just saying this to my kingdom. Drives me bonkers. I don't want to know that on x date there is war. Just war dammit :D

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Scottish View Post
    @kuhan I was just saying this to my kingdom. Drives me bonkers. I don't want to know that on x date there is war. Just war dammit :D
    *thumbs up*

Post Fiend
    What is the most fun part of this game? For most warring. What is the most effective way to get war quickly? Again for most it is to arrange war in advance. It is so much easier to get wars now then when we had to wave for them. You don't have to like it, and I'll agree it takes a little (not a lot) away, but I'll gladly take the trade off of getting more wars in an age.

Post Fiend
    I totally disagree. My favorite part about utopia is wars. I'm fairly confident that my kd on average wars more than and any other and the majority of the wars come through arrangement. You also assert that arrange wars take advantage of another kd. Maybe they do, but often it is more even than a war started by a wave. The value in arranged wars is that negotiation can even things up before a declare happens.

Plus, I hate wasting time in a wave that will usually end in a cf. Even waving up usually doesn't yield a war and if it does it comes after days of hostile.

Arranged wars is always my preference.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by dsqrd View Post
    I totally disagree. My favorite part about utopia is wars. I'm fairly confident that my kd on average wars more than and any other and the majority of the wars come through arrangement. You also assert that arrange wars take advantage of another kd. Maybe they do, but often it is more even than a war started by a wave. The value in arranged wars is that negotiation can even things up before a declare happens.

Plus, I hate wasting time in a wave that will usually end in a cf. Even waving up usually doesn't yield a war and if it does it comes after days of hostile.

Arranged wars is always my preference.
    Point of waving is to get bigger not to get a war (unless maybe you wave a kingdom bigger than you).

If you want a war, the fun way, hit a kd a few times and then see what kind of a reaction you get.

The best games are language games. Asking other kingdoms to war basically gets rid of a large aspect of the thinking, and dumbs down the game.

The only exception is when you start lying in PMs to trick the other kingdom, then it makes the language game more complex, funner (because it makes them think more... wait, is he serious?).

Getting into, escalating hostilities, warring, then one kingdom withdrawing without any exchanges being done through messaging is what makes the game fun. You don't go play chess against another player, and then tell him, "ok we're going to move this piece here, and then you move that piece there and then we start playing", that would be lame.

In-game messaging should only be for maybe entertainment or roleplaying purposes, i've never though of it as a serious part of the gameplay (kind of like a chat box in a video game to talk to other players). If you take it seriously then i think you are a fool.
    Last edited by KuhaN; 07-12-2018 at 09:18.

Post Fiend
    KuhaN is weak in the upper body.

People just don't like to waste time Kuhan.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    People just don't like to waste time Kuhan.
    Boring.

sn0re

Sup KuHan, still grinding in the gym?
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

Thread Information