Not sure if this is a bug or a suggestion but as it is impacting my ability to play I’ve decided to post it here.

I don’t use my google account to play this game but as my google account credentials are used to run my android phone the game constantly tries to auto log me in using this account. When playing on a mobile phone it’s incredibly annoying and you have to try and enter your game credentials and press login ASAP before the browser attempts to auto log me in using my google account.

I appreciate the functionality is great if you play using your google account but for those who don’t it makes the game near impossible to play on a mobile device. A few of my other kingdom mates also have the same issue so I know this is not a problem on my device only.

I don’t think you should remove this functionality just disable the auto log feature so users can choose between using their google account ( by selecting the Google Log on button) or by entering separate credentials in the username / password boxes.