Thread: An endless Age

Post Fiend

An endless Age

My suggestion is a bit far fetched as i understand the financial limitations of the Games Developers and team as a whole ... it requires a seperate server for an Age of Utopia with no end. Tick after tick into the future, 8767.2 ticks per year, until western civilisation is destroyed or the game/website ends ... it would include my Seasons concept and have Undead as a Race again, not a Personality... set it up standard but with no end and let the thing run as a novel side game compared to the main server ... who knows what networths and creations of Kingdoms could come into being...
    Last edited by .:. The Moon .:.; 03-12-2018 at 10:56. Reason: That information is classified...

Heres the question.... how do you have .2 of a tick :-o *MIND BLOWN*
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Post Fiend
    The extra time could be gotten rid of (sit the whole server so minds arent blown and then restart after "time warp") ... it should work... just imagine it... an endless Age...

How long do you think it would take for players to reach 1,000,000,000 Networth?
    Last edited by .:. The Moon .:.; 05-12-2018 at 07:36. Reason: My favourite pokemon is Caterpie-Metapod-Butterfree

Quote Originally Posted by .:. The Moon .:. View Post

How long do you think it would take for players to reach 1,000,000,000 Networth?
    If anyone could do it...Octo could...
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Veteran
    Kind of a neat idea to have an "Epic Age" server where ages last like 5 times as long.

I think the idea is that it would be a 'perpetual' Age ... I can see the interest, but I can also see there would be some pitfalls.

Post Fiend
    Indeed, endless meaning endless - that is - into the forseeable future ... players should die/quit etc so new players wouldnt be massively disadvantaged ... twould be interesting!

I've always wanted an endless age server; but never mentioned it! therefore I support this suggestion.
    #magi

Thread Information