Thread: Suggestion: Remove private messaging to other kingdoms

Thumbs up Suggestion: Remove private messaging to other kingdoms

Aside from the obvious fun this would bring, this would also greatly increase revenue for the game from the traffic. People would have to log in a lot more frequently to stay on top of things.

Your kingdom would have to hit other kingdoms more frequently and log back in to find out if they retalled/cf'd.

I would post this in suggestions but nobody reads that ****.

The game is dumbed down at the moment and people lack imagination to see what is actually fun and what isnt. I am willing to bet the in game messaging system is a direct reason why people go inactive as well: not enough in game action and too much waddling around pumping their pretty sciences. People for some reason have learned to take messaging in this game far too seriously.

In what other game is messaging taken that seriously i ask you? And is this really a good thing? imo it dumbs down the game.
    Last edited by KuhaN; 08-12-2018 at 21:47.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Post Demon
    Well there is a few people I've wanted to mute ingame for sending threats whenever I retal, random or steal from their ghetto, goes for both ghettos that think they are better than me because their kingdom happens to be bigger or because they feel entitled to do whatever but does not like to deal with the consequences.

Been playing since 2001 and have had many a war where I got chained and have had people dogpiling me oow for retaling and beeing better at taking their acres on retals and more insisting on retaliating than they wanted me to be, yet I've never had a province I ran die by the hands of others which is why all those people are just talk and I'd like to mute the lot of them on a permanent basis meaning when I mute someone they should not be able to send me messages in a later age.
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    Well there is a few people I've wanted to mute ingame for sending threats whenever I retal, random or steal from their ghetto, goes for both ghettos that think they are better than me because their kingdom happens to be bigger or because they feel entitled to do whatever but does not like to deal with the consequences.

Been playing since 2001 and have had many a war where I got chained and have had people dogpiling me oow for retaling and beeing better at taking their acres on retals and more insisting on retaliating than they wanted me to be, yet I've never had a province I ran die by the hands of others which is why all those people are just talk and I'd like to mute the lot of them on a permanent basis meaning when I mute someone they should not be able to send me messages in a later age.
    Lol.

I like to post
    Diplo is part from game.
    What really bother me is lack of drama in forum. Its show game is really dead if no one bother to argue with some one in forum.
    Very few topics per age and noting interest for read.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Diplo is part from game.
    What really bother me is lack of drama in forum. Its show game is really dead if no one bother to argue with some one in forum.
    They moved it to the Discord instead. But I guess there isn't much room for drama with so few serious kds.

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Diplo is part from game.
    Not needed with new cf changes.

But not gonna argue with Mr. Elit!

This is the best suggestion since Dark Humans.

Also all diplo should be public. #tactics diplo is best diplo

Thread Information