Thread: Multis

Post Fiend

Multis

I guesstimate that about a quarter to a third of all Provinces are multi accounts, do any of you have any information or statistics regarding this? I figure there are no more than 2,000 true players - the others are fake farms or fake Kingdommates for cheating leaders. Where lava meets the sea. Surely shame must be felt by those who cheat at a free online game ... they win nothing by committing such false actions - any benefits received by being a multi should surely be received alongside mental guilt for acting falsely ... death to multi cowards ... *...:.<<...>*... trorr ... john...
    Last edited by .:. The Moon .:.; 17-03-2019 at 04:15. Reason: There are aliens in my backyard...

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by .:. The Moon .:. View Post
    do any of you have any information or statistics regarding this?
    Do you?

Post Fiend
    That question was my idea... besides Palem i am still greived at your biased censorship of my jokes in Krozairs Krackups ... hmmm well this Age i have encountered two Kings whom i suspect of being multis ... between them having 10 provinces - but such things are hard to prove ... white clouds over alabaster mountains ... pale lillies and sea foam... i guesstimate a quarter to a third ... twas hoping some folk had done keener efforts than me ... maybe Utopian Lords hopefully - surely they loathe multis as much as me... cheaters are doomworthy fools... Palemjustbecauseyoudontlikeajokeinkrozairsthreaddoesntmeanyoushoulddeleteit!
    Last edited by .:. The Moon .:.; 03-03-2019 at 14:58. Reason: Dwarf bolt thrower

Asked David once why 1/8 of server are multis, he said "There are no multis!".

Post Fiend
    Palem is a phrophetic demi god that lives beneath the sea ...
    Last edited by .:. The Moon .:.; 06-03-2019 at 22:36. Reason: Dwarf Runesmith

Regular
    its ok, dont u like playing with yourself?

nice yellow words..
    Age 72 - Baron
    Age 73 - Baroness

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I don't reccomend slandering the owners or advocating cheating

Post Fiend
    I didnt advocate cheating or slander the owners - i did make a joke ... your a bit too sensative melap (you should have just edited my post than kill the whole thing) ... anyone who thinks this game has no multis is i just plain silly... i shall be using this Age to negatively effect the Provinces of those whom i figure to be multis ... Age 80 = Moons War on Multis ... (yes i like playing with myself and cheers, the yellow words did looks good - until melap "rolled" the thread...
    Last edited by .:. The Moon .:.; 08-03-2019 at 04:52. Reason: Skalf Blackhammers Master Rune

Palem has given no proof being a multi, so palem a multi.

Post Fiend
    If he says him and seven guys from his Kingdom wont be able to log in for 3 days because they are "all at a wedding" ... then he should be suspected and not trusted until proof is given IMO...

Apparently Palem doesnt even play...

Thread Information