Thread: Mechanic changes

Mechanic changes

I know a lot mechanic changes happened in the last few ages and KDs are still adapting to them. That being said here are few ideas.

1) Dragons received during war from the warring KD can't be attack for some time
    - saph - 6 ticks
    - gold - 12 ticks
    - ruby - 18 ticks
    - emerald - 24 ticks

The reason for this is the Valor sci which made dragons cost efficiency extremely low. It takes only 20k books to get 10% bonus. Instead of nerfing the sci just buff the dragons.

2) Defensive casualties
    - 25% hitting into normal relation
    - 50% hitting into aggressive
    - 75% hitting into hostile
    - 100% in war

3) Paladin casting mechanic
    - it can cast only the pala unique spells on allies

I'm tired of dealing with entire kd with RM because there are 2-3 orc/pala. Just fix the mechanic

4) Replace schools with paid mechanic
    - +10% book generation - 10 x land gc
    - +20% book generation - 20 x land gc
    - +30% book generation - 25 x land gc
    - +40% book generation - 30 x land gc
    - +50% book generation - 35 x land gc

5) Remove barrier rit.

6) Give stewards same abilities like monarch except replacing stewards.

Post Fiend
    Can you give a little insight as to why you think #2, 4, 5, and 6 are good ideas?

1) If this is really an issue, can we instead increase dragon strength a bit to compensate? A lot of times a dragon is killed the tick it is sent, seems kinda overpowered to have it untouchable for x amount of ticks. Even if that number was only like 1 or 2 ticks it could make a huge difference.

2) My problem with #2 is that it is a further incentive to use the arranged war mechanic, it seems like it'll completely remove waving for war from existence.

3) I don't really have any input here. I think this is a minor thing... play something else if you don't like casting all the self spells, but I don't think its a big loss to the game if the non-pally spells are removed.

Not sure why we need #4 or 5? Explain your thinking?

6) I like having stewards with all the monarch tools, that seems useful.

1) I don't think increasing dragon strength will help much. With valor sci and pala's double bonus dmg dragons do die in the same tick. We managed to kill a gold dragon the same tick it was sent. Probably the duration is too high(24h with eme is insanity actually) and should go to 3/4/5/6.

2) There is no more fort stance to hide... Best you can do is barrier rit but it doesn't lower def losses. At the moment you wave smaller KD until they cf you - why should they suffer?

3) It's not about me playing something else but the fact that someone is going to be forced to play it. Almost every KD has orc/palas just to cast RM on everyone.

4) IMO people should be encourage to build sustainable economy. At the moment staying oow and you have nothing to do with the gold you can't stop accumulating.

5) In war barrier is too powerful and slows the progression of the war. OOW is not useful at all because you aren't heavily targeted. You can say the same thing for havoc but the difference is havoc accelerates the winning. If you have 2 KDs with barrier you can't say which one is winning. If you have 2 KDs with havoc one is heavily winning. With the forced cf mechanic barrier is obsolete.
    Last edited by Bo To; 10-01-2019 at 14:57.

Quote Originally Posted by Bo To View Post
    3) Paladin casting mechanic
    - it can cast only the pala unique spells on allies

I'm tired of dealing with entire kd with RM because there are 2-3 orc/pala. Just fix the mechanic
    The mechanic is fine, deal with it if you're a spellcaster.
    Though I would prefer if RM was made into a universal spell instead for some added chaos.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Post Fiend
    7) Change ET & SW to a duration spell & op, reducing mana/stealth generation per tick.

"Getting the jump" at the start of the war is really stupid.

The way it works now... ET & SW are like "Boats" for T/Ms. Well... Hybrids specifically, but T/Ms theoretically.

Thread Information