Hello everyone. Last night I was explaining this game to a friend and realized how much I missed it and would like to return and find an active KD to join. I am not looking for a super KD that requires massive war coordination and 2am wakeup to attack in synchronization, however I will guarantee to make my attacks/ops asap during war and be an active member of the kingdom. I have some experience but not for the past 10 years.

16yr ago I random landed in EmperorsNI and played there for a few years. Loved it, joined mIRC chat and was as active as a 14yr old gamer could be. Made some good friends from ariu d the world. I left for a few years and then returned around 2009 and found some of the same players but under a different KD name. Played for 2 years and then stopped when graduating college and not having a stable place to live with internet connection and laptop.

I now have my phone in my pocket all day long with access through the new App and excited for a return to my favorite game of all time (who needs images to enjoy a game?). Looking forward to hearing from someone looking to fill space in their KD. Thanks!