Thread: Old player returning and looking to join active KD

Post Fiend

Old player returning and looking to join active KD

Hello everyone. Last night I was explaining this game to a friend and realized how much I missed it and would like to return and find an active KD to join. I am not looking for a super KD that requires massive war coordination and 2am wakeup to attack in synchronization, however I will guarantee to make my attacks/ops asap during war and be an active member of the kingdom. I have some experience but not for the past 10 years.

16yr ago I random landed in EmperorsNI and played there for a few years. Loved it, joined mIRC chat and was as active as a 14yr old gamer could be. Made some good friends from ariu d the world. I left for a few years and then returned around 2009 and found some of the same players but under a different KD name. Played for 2 years and then stopped when graduating college and not having a stable place to live with internet connection and laptop.

I now have my phone in my pocket all day long with access through the new App and excited for a return to my favorite game of all time (who needs images to enjoy a game?). Looking forward to hearing from someone looking to fill space in their KD. Thanks!

Post Fiend
    Just came across an old message indicating EmperorsNI playing as warmonks for a bit

let me know if you don't get any offers...ill take ya in!

We are a newly formed kingdom solely for the fundamental development of new, returning and current players of Utopia. We are a private "mentor" KD that essentially gets you up to speed to how Utopia is currently played.

Then at any time, you can move on to more competitive KDs that require more rigorous standards
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Post Fiend
    Thanks Don! I'll get back to you soon.

Thread Information