Thread: I知 an old school player..ex GOTA player as well 😢

I知 an old school player..ex GOTA player as well 😢

I use to play back in early 2000 for a few years..now retired and looking to come back...plus my game I 0layed for the last 5 years Game of thrones accent just closed ....so lost my friends and family...oh I am looking for that..plus a kingdom that can help me adjust back in...this is similar to the game I just stopped plus I use to play as an elf and miss my old friends I made that I lost contact with
    I知 central time, like playing..I get on several times a day...and remember babysitting my account on here, and babysitting for others as well...that痴 how I got started..lol,babysitting...
    Okay I use an ipad or iPhone...I知 not sure if that will effect my play..if anyone can give me a heads up if it does and I値l move on..also I have friends from the other game that needs to find game play as well

I am in my first age in a fairly active war KD, 7:17 (formerly known as Little League) which is recruiting. I personally joined mostly to connect with friends and family in my KD. Utopia, it turns out, is a lot of fun when people organize and work together. Please come and see if our KD is a good fit for you, I wish you luck in finding a good place!

Our Utopia Mentor KD Tactical Tech has spots open for next age!

We are a veteran KD core formed to help new and returning players get back into competitive Utopia play. We will train you to play for a competitive KD in 1 age and can even offer referrals to more competitive KDs that are looking.

We are essentially a war kingdom that wars about 6-7 wars per age (9-10 week age) and we do encourage alarms if that is what you prefer but we do not kill anyone unless they go completely inactive.

We will have a General KD Plan that Leadership-in-Training decide and follow through the age but province experimenting is ok with supervision.

You can find me on the DISCORD server...Let us know if your interested!
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Thread Information