Thread: Science

Science

I. MECHANICS (Science)
    Learns are still too strong out of war, not entirely sure about in war. Didn't get to see the effects. Amnesia still feels weak (1% per op, though since it's permanent until end of war, maybe not).

Learn Attack: Out of War, Unallocated books = Base ~12%; Allocated books = Base ~3%
    Learn Attack: In War, Base ~6%
    Amnesia: Base per cast ~1-1.8% [No longer available to all, still war only]
    Universities: Base 2.7%, Max 75%
    Scientist Spawn Rate = Base .5%
    Science Bonus = Base SQRT(# of Books) * Multiplier

ECONOMY----Multiplier--------- WARFARE------Multiplier--------- ARCANE ARTS--Multiplier
    Alchemy---------0.025--------------Strategy------- 0.0167------------Crime-----------0.067
    Tools-------------0.015--------------Siege---------- 0.015------------- Channeling-----0.067
    Housing--------- 0.01 --------------Tactics----------0.0167------------Shielding-------0.005
    Production-------0.15---------------Valor------------0.025-------------Cunning--------0.01
    Bookkeeping---- 0.02---------------Heroism -------0.02 --------------Invocation*----0.025
    Artisan-----------0.0125------------Bravery* -------0.0125 -----------Divination* 0.025

*Bravery = Increased Honor Gains, Decreased Honor Losses
    *Divination = Decreased Penalties from NW differences, Decreased Losses from Failed Operations
    *Invocation = Ritual Rune Cost Reduction, Refund Runes from Failed Spells
    Reassigning Scientists Drops them by 1 level of experience
    Professor -> Graduate with 14400 experience -> Novice with 2400 -> Recruit with 0
    Last edited by smercjd; 24-01-2019 at 02:00.

Agreed, I would also say that GBP from OOW learns should be higher. Imho it should scale significantly harder than TMs do.
    ie 1 learn at optimal range should put the prov at the lower end of heavily, with a further 2nd hit likely capping GBP.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Veteran
    This is hard to read for my old eyes. If you get bored and motivated, maybe reformat?

Quote Originally Posted by Andurilas View Post
    This is hard to read for my old eyes. If you get bored and motivated, maybe reformat?
    Done :)

Thread Information