Thread: End time

Post Fiend

End time

For clarification, i am under the understanding that the game will end at midnight gmt on saturday night ... that is the saturday midnight heading into sunday ... is this correct? Not fridays midnight gmt?

Post Demon
    It most likely is Friday at midnight GMT
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

Devs should put timer in preferences stay with kingdom!!
    Dementia 4 Life

I've said for years that 00:00 should not be used for the end time. 23:59:59 is much better because 00:00 is inherently confusing. Is midnight the end of the day or the beginning of the day? There's no standard.

But as CFH said (kinda), you can find the exact time on the Stay With Kingdom page in your preferences. But this is an odd and random place to put such valuable information.

Post Demon
    This age will end in 3 hours 37 minutes.

It still means I was right.
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

Post Fiend
    Ai, i be the one what has found the timer ... alway remember to point your ship towards Poseidons heart ... with the wind and the starlight and the mermaids voices ... - another lesson learnt ... live long and prosper.

Quote Originally Posted by .:. The Moon .:. View Post
    Ai, i be the one what has found the timer ... alway remember to point your ship towards Poseidons heart ... with the wind and the starlight and the mermaids voices ... - another lesson learnt ... live long and prosper.
    The smell of tobacco on your breath as you walk pass me on this cold winters day reminds me of Grandpa Kleidis and his pipe. Cigarette burns and headaches.

Thread Information