Thread: Faery is not gey

Post Fiend

Faery is not gey

Could someone please teach devs to play some gay races like avian and dwarf. It is painless to see that after so many years gay races like avian and dwarf are neglected of any gay stuff whatsoever.

Faerys are not gay but just really stupid and not retarded at all. Real gey races like avian and gey dwarf need some really gey new stuff.

Please people you who like to call yourself crawlers teach devs how to play really gey races like avian and dwarf, cause faerys are not gey but really cool heterosexual races.

Post Fiend
    I am learning to play Dwarves from now on, they are my favourite of the Fantasy races ... it is only because of Faery's turtling abilities and ToG spell possession that i have been playing them recently, alternating between Faery Mystic and Orc Rogue ... i will show the devs how to play gey dwarfs ... but why are dwarfs thought poorly of within your mind ... the homophobic text gamer that you are... Dwarfs are grand imo, but as for real life reasons i dislike avians and refuse to play them ever in my life ... i live in a rural setting and i am harassed by noisy birds ... field pigeons and cockatoos by day and owls by night ... i hate birds ... subterranian, long lived, fat, bearded midgits - dwarfs are lovely creatures and surely you know of the dwarf women? Example Dwarf Queen Helgar (but dont trust her, she sides with elves)...
    Last edited by .:. The Moon .:.; 03-02-2019 at 06:39. Reason: Star Trek

Post Fiend
    I dont know what you are talking about when clearly Faery is not gey but completely heterosexual, and anyone that play faery is not gay. True gey races like avian and his buddy dwarf need new gey stuff since they are gay and not heterosexual.

Thread Information