Thread: Huh?

Post Fiend

Huh?

I am not too learnified with mathematicisationaries ... twas born on a boat and raised in a dwarven cave system ... what does this mean ... Receiving Kingdom NW / ~44 ... tis the Dragon hp formula ... does it mean 44% hp for each kd nw gc?
    Last edited by .:. The Moon .:.; 07-02-2019 at 06:54. Reason: Warhammer Fantasy 1st-7th editions...

Strategy Moderator
    it means if your kd is 1 million nw. 1,000,000/44=22,727 and thus the dragon will require 22,727 points to kill

Post Fiend
    Ah i see ... thank you kindly ... as the bears awaken and wander in the north and the penguins make love amid the seas of the south i bless you by Poseidons heart ... love and starlight and kindness ... a pair of horny, mating dinosaurs - their cries and calls sounding out amid a world long now past ... will there ever be a Lord of the Rings 2? The Lord of the Rings 2, Saurons Revenge ... ah well ... mathematics is naught but cuniform holograms of the mind ... a type of jedi mind trick used to fool natives out of their most attractive village girls ... i appreciate this information regarding the dragons health ... keep watching the skies, cheers!

Thread Information