Thread: Sitting issues

Angry Sitting issues

First of all, I'm sure you're aware of the biggest, glaring, sitting issue, namely that the bot freaks out and you can't use the bot on a sat prov/upload intel/have to wait 5+ seconds for the huge glaring error window that takes up 3/4 of the screen to pass so you can try to take care of the prov. That's a pretty obvious bug to begin with, and the previous method of just doing a .allowauto command into the discord munkbot no longer works with the utopiabot.
    The second, and less obvious but no less frustrating bug, is that the way sitting credits are supposed to be used this age has not taken effect.

Quoted from the final changes log - http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...-Final-Changes "- Minimum sitting time used by using a sitting credit will reduce from 24 to 12 (for example, if using sitting for less than 24 hours in the past you would use a full 24 hours. Now, if you use less than 12 hours it will remove 12 hours and anything over 12 hours will remove the exact amount of time used)"

I've had my king sit my prov 2x this age, both for less than hours each. However, both sitting sessions consumed a full sitting token each.

All things considered, I don't think it unreasonable to ask for a credit back of my two sitting credits at least. Personally, I think you should credit back everyone who has used one this age back their sitting credits until the issues surrounding sitting are fixed.

The cost of sitting is still the same, its just that it counts 12 hours instead of 24 hours on your quota if you are sitting 12 hours or less.

If I understand the changes correctly, If I'm being sat, for lets say, 8 hours, it would consume 12 hours worth of a sitting token, leaving another 12 hours credit remaining.
    If I had been say for 14 hours, it would have consumed the full 24 hours worth of the token.
    What happened to me, however, is my sitting times (from roughly 9PM to 5am PST, well under 12 hours) each consumed a full token. I'm down two tokens, instead of the one that, if I understand the changes correctly, should have been consumed.

Or is it that each token still still is only for 24 hours, and its the removal from the sitting time pool that's been changed?

This

Or is it that each token still still is only for 24 hours, and its the removal from the sitting time pool that's been changed?
    Instead of taking 1 whole day from the sitting pool it now takes just 12 hours, The cost of sitting is unchanged.

Oh, okay. "The cost of sitting" being unchanged wasn't immediately relevant as I was thought you were referring to the cost of the token itself, sorry.
    It seems I was confused by the verbiage they used - wasn't clear to me at all that they were referring to the pool of sitting time.

Post Fiend
    Ah interesting. Thanks for the clarification Korp. I had assumed the OPs understanding of sitting credits also. But it makes sense now that someone spells it out.

Thread Information