Thread: the kingdom of 9:8

Post Demon

the kingdom of 9:8

So anyone got the story did utopia get hacked or did someone make a mistake.

Game administration split up, made two of their provinces super big and we can now interact with them as outside of protection.

Quite sure you could go incognito and test out stuff in the gutter somewhere without anyone noticing if that was your objective, this way you are likely to donate resurces to competing kingdoms regardless of your objective.
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

Cry cry cry

Post Demon
    Why would I do that, just curious what is going on, you seems to know nothing about it and contribute nothing to the topic so I'll just ignore you.

Provinces seems gone again, we did manage 2 bounces before that, my kd fellor chose trad march and got a whopping 40 hours return time which must mean that is the upper limit to attack times regardless of size, I selected raze to get a more modest 16 hours, all from warending and done with 1 soldier and 1 off spec respectively so not going to mean anything.
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

Thread Information