Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is this believable?

Quote Originally Posted by .:. The Moon .:. View Post
    I believe from forum postings and style of provinces that my current Monarch is a multi...
    Dont you know its rude to accuse someone of cheating without any actual proof? Ironic that you think im rude for writing in caps but you take the role as the judge and the jury cause you "believe" that they are cheaters. I believe The Moon is a cheater, now you are cheaters the lowest form of scum in the game!

Post Fiend
    I am no cheater... i think King Trorr is though ... Korp, i will find your Province, you are now on my list... right next to Palem...

Casual xlogging, nothing more in it, what kingdom you talking about?

I am no cheater... i think King Trorr is though ... Korp, i will find your Province, you are now on my list... right next to Palem...
    Im just using your own logic, I think you're a cheater.

Post Fiend
    But Korp, my Monarch seemingly has eight provinces ... they are all AM and type similarly within the Kingdom Forums ... i find it too difficult to believe it ... earthquakes on other planets ... pregnant sharks ... 7 billion people = 7 billion poos a day - a poo might be about a pound to a kilogram each on average ... so thats about 4 billion kilograms of people poo a day being produced ... about 4 million tonnes of ****e ... ah well who knows what the future holds...
    But i stand firm in my anti multi opinions ...**.*..<...<..>.**..:.
    Last edited by .:. The Moon .:.; 17-02-2019 at 05:52. Reason: Impending doom...

Post Fiend
    I wrote in you chat that your kd has 16 inactives in form of elf something, your fault you did not understand where you play. They are all like that one debil plays whole kd and then invites friend from his pay to pay kd to participate if war or something. Mostly they are complete retards which do not know how to play game cause they have to many provinces in many kingdoms.

Sorry all, I have been busy lately. A few notes:*

Next war search will behin Jul, YR1.*

I will be away with on-and-off activity until Jul, YR1. I will still be around, but unable to coordinate anything large scale. For questions and leadership related inquiries, NAME DELETED and NAME DELETED will be holding down the fort. 8 of us will be away with limited internet for the next three days, so activity will be a litle low (We are all attending a wedding).

That said, please only 1x retals (unless the kingdom is very weak). We do not want an unnecessary or disadvantageous war right now. I know, we like to pummel people - I promise we will get that opportunity. If you have questions on it, feel free to ask me or the Stewards.*

I haven’t gotten around to doing a post-war analysis or debrief yet, but it’ll be coming in the next day.*

Please don’t attack into big kingdoms with war wins - there are many weaker kingdoms that are afraid of us, so let’s beat on them.
    Last edited by awesom-o; 16-02-2019 at 18:03.

Are you going to find them with your other provinces? Because the one we know you started with, is dead. You sound like a cheater to me. An angry one.

You should have talked to your monarch and questioned him, but you are kind of dumb.

I know that when I started Utopia invites didnt exist, at some point they came about. Had there been invitations for friends and such back then, I could have easily gotten 8 friends/family in the same kingdom.

I havent played for ages and if I wanted I could probably get three, right now.

Its an old game, some people have been playing a very long time, friendships form, invites are sent. As odd as it may seem to some, there are pockets of people that do play together.

Some people have friends and family...
    Last edited by Oni; 16-02-2019 at 22:28.

It does seem a little suspect
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Thats because you arent in discord with them all...

The Moon, after asking about other chat venues other than the irc chat in game, was invited to join us on discord. The Moon, declined and let her paranoia take over.

The moon also declined to build any defense and single handedly managed to keep in war targets we beat down in the game, and when approached about it immediately attacked the monarch. Made it easy to kill her at least.

Post Demon
    Well it is still a good thing to be critical, just don't jump the gun, as I said earlier it does no harm to report if you suspect something is not right since nothing will happen if you are wrong. When you decide to hit instead you pretty much decided you did not want to play with the kingdom anymore, you could have reported and then left them instead.
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

Post Fiend
    I can not prove or disprove it but i am quite sure that eight players didnt meet up in RL ... perhaps in Utopias greater days fifteen or twenty years ago ... but i am not going to believe it nowadays ... Oni i am a he not a she... and King Trorr said i warred well - my low defense was offset by high GS and HSP ... my attack was done with the element of surprise ... i did not attack because i was approached on any issue ... i did so because my (ex) Monarch is a multi (i believe but cant prove)....
    Last edited by .:. The Moon .:.; 17-02-2019 at 04:50. Reason: Communist sonic weapons fired across water from Cuba...

No matter. You're gone, and we're glad. :)

Post Fiend
    Much matter...

Post Fiend
    A little advice from an expert. When you see nice and friendly msg use discord, we meet on discord or geysup app, delete, wait few days or ages and make completely new account. Cause your account is bound to them pay to pay kingdoms and you will forever play with them in same but different named kds. Unfortunately I did not see yet one kingdom in which you start randomly to be anything different from where you were with 16 gey elf who are dumb and ruin dead gameplay. In the end you cannot play this game since its gameplay is designed to be pay to play simulation, the more you pay the more they simulate game experience. The game as it were supposed to be played does not exist anymore it is long gone and it is never going back.

ps. i use lte modem and take different sim when i make new acc, to me that gives somewhat randomness when you click on ''Make new province in random utopia kingdom'' button, even thought it does not work most of the time since the game is sh33t eveywhere you go
    Last edited by awesom-o; 17-02-2019 at 08:24.

eh?

Thread Information