Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Galaxy Guardians

Galaxy Guardians

My friend and I are creating a new kingdom called the Galaxy Guardians. Normally this sort of thread would be in recruitment but when you are a force of nature like Moon and I, then you transcend the rules of moderation.

Please send all questions to Moon or I in pm

Post Fiend
    I do not know who The Sun is here on the Forum ... i have used that name as a Province name in the past ... also The Sky ... *..<<.***.*...<....>>>>*...:*<.> this is when The Moon is killed and i cant use the same name in the same Age ... but what is this?
    I have pondered this throughout the afternoon and evening ... on my 11,788th night of life - who are you The Sun? What is this about? ...>....<***.*...:.**..>>>.**...:.

Stop playing coy you old fool, the event is upon us.

Glory to the Asians

Post Fiend
    Who knows what the future may hold...

Can I be rocket
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

The Moon and I would like to announce the following stipulations to join our kingdom

- The kingdom will be made up of Beta males only. No strong personalities or females allowed.
    - Each age we will base our kd theme around the band Simple Plan.
    - Faeries are our main race choice
    - Any failed bets/ debts must be paid. Proteus need not apply.
    - Must be willing to provide ASL
    - The kingdom uses ICQ as our main form of communication

If you meet these requirements, then contact Moon or myself and help us burn this ****ing house down.

*Chest bump*

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by .: The Sun :. View Post
    The Moon and I would like to announce the following stipulations to join our kingdom

- The kingdom will be made up of Beta males only. No strong personalities or females allowed.

If you meet these requirements, then contact Moon or myself and help us burn this ****ing house down.

*Chest bump*
    i'll join only if we change icq to msn messenger, cant use the same platform abs use!
    The Elf Mystic
    Flaming stupid people since 1999

No deal skrub

Quote Originally Posted by .: The Sun :. View Post

*Chest bump*
    Oh hai bart <3
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    Oh hai failed fart <3
    and his pen pal buddy on period matija the turk
    Last edited by awesom-o; 23-02-2019 at 21:27.

Post Fiend
    I was starting to wonder if it was them, does .:. The Moon .:. fit the profile of a matija troll persona? I don't know forum personalities well enough to make the identification.

Whoever it is, the bit is annoying.

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    I’m not Bart or matija
    They smell like poo

.:.,;..000.,.0:9:9.:.. The Sun has touched your soul.

.:. The Moon .:. .:;.’

Word on the gossip hotline is that Godly is secretly playing in Emeriti under a pseudonym, you’re welcome Utopia

.,.,:.,::,,

Post Fiend
    that does not change anything godly and his pen pal buddy realest also smell like poo

Post Demon
    More than worrying if it is someone creating a nick I've been wondering how many actually spotted the raised middle fingers in The Moons name, and is it what The Sun is trying to immitate or he/she leave the one dot out on purpose.

If some old time fart want to pretend to be someone else what would I care we are all not using our real names anyway and yes a bad personaity can not be disguised by another nick, even if people don't know who you are it is likely that you will still be supported by the same people and disliked likewise by the same people who disliked your old nick.

The forum is pretty much without content anyway, sometimes I kind of miss Vasp I was thinking the entertainment value of playing with him must have been rather high. Anyone who can tell me if it is worthwhile to join utopia on discord? have been on that platform for a bit now but only used it for intra kd communication so far + with a few people not currently in the kd, I kind of miss the long discussion threads nowadays there really is not much to do here but idle and answer a few questions that people sometimes post.
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

Post Fiend
    Note - i did not add the .:. either side of my name here for rude reasons and it wasnt until after i had created this Forum account that i learned they represent middle fingers ... to me they are a pretty part of moon language ***....:>..***.*...>>>.<.>..:.*.. and i needed a new forum account as i had forgotten my old password ... i am in no way intending my forum account name to appear rude... Indeed the use of chat has lessened the use of this forum but i still appreciate forums - the slowness of them can be useful...
    Last edited by .:. The Moon .:.; 26-02-2019 at 05:48. Reason: Doom

Thread Information