Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Results 151 to 163 of 163

Thread: Worst kingdom of all time?

  1. #151
    Forum Addict
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,373
    Dude if your trash player gets chained it is because your opponents are trash too not because he is a trash player. I'd much rather chain the top offenses or a t/m or anyone above average, going for the weakest players on chains are a bad strategy, those are the ones you slap meteors and maybe chastity on and ignore for the duration of the war unless you need to max gain for easy acres.

    Also pretty sure anyone not pulling their weight would be ditched from a kingdom playing in the toptiers.
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

  2. #152
    Forum Fanatic khronosschoty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,475
    Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    Dude if your trash player gets chained it is because your opponents are trash too not because he is a trash player. I'd much rather chain the top offenses or a t/m or anyone above average, going for the weakest players on chains are a bad strategy, those are the ones you slap meteors and maybe chastity on and ignore for the duration of the war unless you need to max gain for easy acres.

    Also pretty sure anyone not pulling their weight would be ditched from a kingdom playing in the toptiers.
    Was going to say this but refrained from doing so. However, I totally agree with this; since you mentioned it.
    #magi

  3. #153
    Forum Addict
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,373
    that is not to say I'm a fan of Steel or anything, just calling bs when someone makes up stuff that clearly can't be true.
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

  4. #154
    Sir Postalot Pillz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Sinners NA
    Posts
    3,261
    I logged in like once every 5 days while tak3shi was in the kd. It's entirely possible.

    But somehow the kd improved when he left and I stuck around for the better part of 3 ages

  5. #155
    Post Fiend
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    I’ve never warred your ghetto, you were too busy sucking playboys dicks for some crumbs off the table. No one gives a rats ass about sinners, other than to troll them relentlessly. Quiet now or the playboy cum will dribble down your chin.
    I find it interesting that these words can be said.
    But if you dare accuse Bishop of having borderline disorder, you get hit with the ban-hammer.

  6. #156
    Dear Friend Korp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,777
    Quote Originally Posted by Caelum View Post
    I find it interesting that these words can be said.
    But if you dare accuse Bishop of having borderline disorder, you get hit with the ban-hammer.
    You are just butthurt and disregard the fact that there is barely any moderation going on in here these days. Also i been banned by Bishop far more times than you so any form av "You sucking up!!" etc is invalid. :)

  7. #157
    Sir Postalot Pillz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Sinners NA
    Posts
    3,261
    DD lost a war against an opponent 2600% smaller than them this age.

    I think we have a definitive answer

  8. #158
    Post Demon Avenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    1,861
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    DD lost a war against an opponent 2600% smaller than them this age.

    I think we have a definitive answer
    Yea, seems we got our answer...
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

  9. #159
    Forum Fanatic gergnub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,525
    **** hasnt changed much around here now has it.

  10. #160
    Dear Friend Korp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,777
    Quote Originally Posted by gergnub View Post
    **** hasnt changed much around here now has it.
    Less activity but same ****.

  11. #161
    Forum Fanatic Syntico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,196
    Quote Originally Posted by gergnub View Post
    **** hasnt changed much around here now has it.
    gerggog? <3
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

    Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force


    ∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

  12. #162
    Post Demon DM_Benjamin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Sunshine Coast, QLD
    Posts
    1,786
    Quote Originally Posted by gergnub View Post
    **** hasnt changed much around here now has it.
    Wouldn’t have it any other way!

    Sup gerg
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

  13. #163
    Post Demon umajon911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    VA, US
    Posts
    1,996
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    DD lost a war against an opponent 2600% smaller than them this age.

    I think we have a definitive answer
    We rocked them didn't we!!
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    Age 63-70- Fluffylicious
    Age 73-79- SYG

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •