Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst kingdom of all time?

Sir Postalot

Worst kingdom of all time?

There's been a fair amount of forum slack sent simians way but I think that's largely been unfounded. However, I don't think that Sinners gets their props for being consistently awful for such a long duration. Being generally terrible at in-game endeavors mixed with its members just being consistently wrong at any opinion is a talent in its own right. Any other nominations?

Definitely BB. Farmed out more crowns than Simians.

Post Fiend
    Despite upper tier Kingdoms ... i vote for King Miniscules of Majiscules Kingdom of several years ago ... he not only got deleted for being a multi but he also had a picture of Adolf Hitler seig heiling in a bathtub... twas a ****e ghetto ... the worst ive ever seen ...

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Definitely BB. Farmed out more crowns than Simians.

Sinners imo, biggest achievement one of the largest farmouts in history.

Wasnt David in Simians?
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Sinners baby, #1 in our hearts

Korp spent his time in DoA in fw. All of it

Enthusiast
    Idk about being the worst for an extended period of time, but I lead CD to a min time farmout against Barco when we started 30% ahead. They weren't even going for growth that age but after that war they basically had to go crown lolol

It's the immense duration of Simians' failure that makes them so remarkable. Sinners was a brief moment in history.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    It's the immense duration of Simians' failure that makes them so remarkable. Sinners was a brief moment in history.
    It's the fact that BB repeatedly farmed out to the same KD that impresses me. Some folks have shame.

BB is pretty bad too. As far as I'm concerned, they should had quit after the Pulsing Trollfags age.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

If we just let personal bias drop objectively Simians were worse than BB, as octobrev mentioned existing for such long time and no crowns at all.

I think we have to compare how fierce the objection was to allowing Simians to crown; did BB suffer that same level of objection? despite not knowing for sure, I do doubt it.
    #magi

Quote Originally Posted by khronosschoty View Post
    I think we have to compare how fierce the objection was to allowing Simians to crown; did BB suffer that same level of objection? despite not knowing for sure, I do doubt it.
    Its not that there was a larger objection its just that BB know how to play the game better on all levels necessary.

Strategy Moderator
    So this is worst big/"good" kd? Because even at their worst the kds listed here could CRUSH a lot of the "named" kds that have existed throughout the ages. Like Dungeon Dwellers a named kd thats been around (so no 10 man 4 logs an age kd) that has been a consistently poor performing. Though this is only they've existed for an insanely long time as a social group where some really good players go to just dick around and have fun, but they haven't been a good kingdom in the conventional sense nor do they even strive to be "good".

If u want to go with good kds that stood out as what should of been good maybe recruited and "did well" on and off but consistently missed the mark somehow my vote goes to warseekers or spartans. Both good enough kds in their own right but both would always miss the mark in judgement either in how to navigate others or how far they can push before kds around them snap before doing something that could denote them as a great kd.

Thread Information