Thread: Worst kingdom of all time?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    And our farm out was inconsequential. Seasons didn't crown as a result of it so we don't even get to sit at the table with Simians and BB.

I also maintain that outside of out b2b2b2b2b2b2b losses in age 42? 41? Awar were versus regulators, rocry (my favorite war of all time. We ran the exact same kd setups but they cared more about ll and it worked out. The activity and length of that war, those were the days), eq, and I think that's it.

I'm told during my time off before the awar we lost to CC or some NI kd but idk.

We also had 30+ awar wws in 3 consecutive ages so **** off korp who didn't war for like 12 ages with doa
    But did you win anything? Sinners were as much of a failure as any of the kds you mentioned above. Also totllay failing alltough being one of like 12 kds GB ED out from honor win :p

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    But did you win anything? Sinners were as much of a failure as any of the kds you mentioned above. Also totllay failing alltough being one of like 12 kds GB ED out from honor win :p
    We stomped dozens of kds and that's all we did. We did it well. We always got bored or made diplo errors when going for land crown (like not double drossing cov!). We didn't go for crowns often (2 attempts in 11 +3 ages). We succeeded at what we did (unlike the majority of kds I listed) and were a good kingdom (the rest of the kds were great and sucking and that's all they did).

I'm not even considering ghettos like DD or wishmasters or archangels or djinns or plaidovia (which has like a 60 age streak of being terrible). Just ones with some sort of chart or irc/forum/3rd party presence.

We stomped dozens of kds and that's all we did. We did it well. We always got bored or made diplo errors when going for land crown (like not double drossing cov!). We didn't go for crowns often (2 attempts in 11 +3 ages). We succeeded at what we did (unlike the majority of kds I listed) and were a good kingdom (the rest of the kds were great and sucking and that's all they did).

I'm not even considering ghettos like DD or wishmasters or archangels or djinns or plaidovia (which has like a 60 age streak of being terrible). Just ones with some sort of chart or irc/forum/3rd party presence.
    Hey baby, guess you missed the memo. Sinners were trash, delusional trash at that. They achieved nothing of substance except one of the largest ever farm outs running nothing but dspec armies.

Don’t take it to heart baby, you can still be my little spoon.

Love The Sun ..,.,s,,..::.,,i..,,n /-:;;::n.,:;;er ..... trash

Succeeded at being a mediocre top 50 kd, i guess you can take pride in that. :)) Even ED had crowns.

Succeeded at being a mediocre top 50 kd, i guess you can take pride in that. :)) Even ED had crowns.
    Incorrect. We were consistently one of the best warring kds from age 35 to 46 and easily better than most 'top' kds.
    Your attempts to troll me and discredit sinners are weak at best coming from someone whose only crown came from SWEA despite a history of playing in the ****tiest top kds possible. Yes Ed crown, but you weren't there. So did HoH and jerks. Let's not ascribe too much value to crowns octokorp.

Our farm out was the result of a single diplo mistake on our first crown run and we learnt from it. Again, unlike BB we didn't crown anybody (let alone 4 times).

Bad kds and exist and korps played in a few of them, but sinners isn't found amongst either group.
    Last edited by Pillz; 04-03-2019 at 00:47.

Incorrect. We were consistently one of the best warring kds from age 35 to 46 and easily better than most 'top' kds.
    Your attempts to troll me and discredit sinners are weak at best coming from someone whose only crown came from SWEA despite a history of playing in the ****tiest top kds possible. Yes Ed crown, but you weren't there. So did HoH and jerks. Let's not ascribe too much value to crowns octokorp.

Our farm out was the result of a single diplo mistake on our first crown run and we learnt from it. Again, unlike BB we didn't crown anybody (let alone 4 times).

Bad kds and exist and korps played in a few of them, but sinners isn't found amongst either group.
    Never seen anyone stroke their own ego so damn hard as you're doing right now Steel. :) If you notice I havent made any single claim to any fame or any achievement, but when you talk about it, one crown is better than none right Steel? :P You talk about not ascribing too much value to crowns at the same time you want to ascribe so much value to a kingdom that never achieved anything but mediocrity. Sinners werent the "one of the best warring kds" in their time, they were a decent kd as many of them you mentioned as well. The only reason you are arguing so hard about Sinners cause its probably only place in this game where you felt really at home. If Sinners would been a kd you didnt play in you would have bashed it as much as any other kd you are bashing now.

All those kds that you mention in your second kd post are kingdoms that chose to play in a lower playing field cause they just couldnt hack it in the top.

Never seen anyone stroke their own ego so damn hard as you're doing right now Steel. :) If you notice I havent made any single claim to any fame or any achievement, but when you talk about it, one crown is better than none right Steel? :P You talk about not ascribing too much value to crowns at the same time you want to ascribe so much value to a kingdom that never achieved anything but mediocrity. Sinners werent the "one of the best warring kds" in their time, they were a decent kd as many of them you mentioned as well. The only reason you are arguing so hard about Sinners cause its probably only place in this game where you felt really at home. If Sinners would been a kd you didnt play in you would have bashed it as much as any other kd you are bashing now.

All those kds that you mention in your second kd post are kingdoms that chose to play in a lower playing field cause they just couldnt hack it in the top.
    We were easily one of the best kds period in that time.

All the kds I listed could have competed if they wanted to, though I doubt any would have crowned. And no crown is better than a crown in some cases. Most of emeritss crowns are worth dirt, same as jerks and rocry and hoh crowns.

All the kds I listed could have competed if they wanted to, though I doubt any would have crowned. And no crown is better than a crown in some cases. Most of emeritss crowns are worth dirt, same as jerks and rocry and hoh crowns.
    I don't know about Jerks' crowns being worthless (as in for some reason the details of those crowns escape me); but I agree fully that Emeriti's crowns are largely garbage. Pretty much if you were snatch up any kingdom from "back in the day" who existed at the upper end of mediocre in skill and activity (ranked by past standards not today's), they could all easily crown over and over and over in today's uto.
    #magi

Sir Postalot
    Weird, the actual best kds in that time didn't know you existed outside of tagging in the forums.

Thread Information