Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 137

Thread: Worst kingdom of all time?

  1. #106
    I like to post
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,520
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    That’s why you and I both know we got the “points” for the jerks and swea ages, if abs is gonna take credit for hoh ages.
    About Jerks i have explained Pendel its not fair what is going and both AMA and BB equal deserve to win age. If remember correct during this age you had your war with Sleepy and its was very hard war for win vs very pumped sages. Still you did it.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

    “I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

  2. #107
    Post Fiend javierNelson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Great now I need slack and to contact khrono
    with great risk, comes great reward

  3. #108
    Forum Fanatic
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,894
    :o

    This game is still alive?

  4. #109
    Needs to get out more
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Oh
    Posts
    8,800
    Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    :o

    This game is still alive?
    Likewise. ;)

    PS I spy something topsy.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 16-04-2019 at 21:58.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

    http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

  5. #110
    Post Fiend
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    So this is worst big/"good" kd? Because even at their worst the kds listed here could CRUSH a lot of the "named" kds that have existed throughout the ages. Like Dungeon Dwellers a named kd thats been around (so no 10 man 4 logs an age kd) that has been a consistently poor performing. Though this is only they've existed for an insanely long time as a social group where some really good players go to just dick around and have fun, but they haven't been a good kingdom in the conventional sense nor do they even strive to be "good".

    If u want to go with good kds that stood out as what should of been good maybe recruited and "did well" on and off but consistently missed the mark somehow my vote goes to warseekers or spartans. Both good enough kds in their own right but both would always miss the mark in judgement either in how to navigate others or how far they can push before kds around them snap before doing something that could denote them as a great kd.
    False.
    Dungeon Dwellers do, and always have strived to be "good". They're just always too busy bickering amongst each other and having power struggles to ever accomplish that. ;)

  6. #111
    Forum Fanatic khronosschoty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,454
    Quote Originally Posted by Caelum View Post
    False.
    Dungeon Dwellers do, and always have strived to be "good". They're just always too busy bickering amongst each other and having power struggles to ever accomplish that. ;)
    Its amazing their still around if that is true.
    #magi

  7. #112
    Needs to get out more
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Oh
    Posts
    8,800
    Quote Originally Posted by khronosschoty View Post
    Its amazing their still around if that is true.
    Dungeon Dwellers is probably the kingdom I should have tried to join. Their recruitment threads generally checked my boxes.

    I retired because there were no kingdoms that refuse to CF kingdoms stronger than themselves. I'm not building one because explaining things is torture to me. I simply can't answer a question without a rhetorical question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

    http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

  8. #113
    Forum Fanatic khronosschoty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,454
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Dungeon Dwellers is probably the kingdom I should have tried to join. Their recruitment threads generally checked my boxes.

    I retired because there were no kingdoms that refuse to CF kingdoms stronger than themselves. I'm not building one because explaining things is torture to me. I simply can't answer a question without a rhetorical question.
    Dungeons Dwellers has a history of rolling over fairly easy imo. I have rarely cf bigger kingdoms. Last age we declared war on a kingdom so much bigger then us they were "out of range" we stomped them only to find out we were denied war win bonus for beating a larger stronger opponent.
    Last edited by khronosschoty; 01-05-2019 at 14:39.
    #magi

  9. #114
    Needs to get out more
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Oh
    Posts
    8,800
    Quote Originally Posted by khronosschoty View Post
    Dungeons Dwellers has a history of rolling over fairly easy imo. I have rarely cf bigger kingdoms. Last age we declared war on a kingdom so much bigger then us they were "out of range" we stomped them only to find out we were denied war win bonus for beating a larger stronger opponent.
    I've heard, but I like their banner.

    You have the ideal D&D mentality. Characters of differing outlooks can combine forces on occasion: slaying the dragon.

    For good characters it's the challenge.
    For not so good characters it's all the stuff(dragon horde)

    If you're too high level then the dragon isn't a challenge and your comparable wealth makes dragon slaying a ho-hum prospect. At this point you might as well plane travel. Going astral baby!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

    http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

  10. #115
    Sir Postalot Pillz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Sinners NA
    Posts
    3,242
    We had someone in DD and their priv for a whole age.

    Worthless lot

  11. #116
    Needs to get out more
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Oh
    Posts
    8,800
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    We had someone in DD and their priv for a whole age.

    Worthless lot
    Too bad. D&D teaches one of the great universal concept:

    claw/claw/bite
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

    http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

  12. #117
    Forum Fanatic khronosschoty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,454
    They do have a nice theme I will give you that... and it was love of D&D type things that initially caused me to play utopia.
    #magi

  13. #118
    I like to post Realest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,366
    I like this thread. I was such an ass clown when i was 24 years old.
    The End of an Era

  14. #119
    Post Fiend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    212
    lol i feel like a necrophiliac reading this forum - a bunch of dead nicks talking abt dead kds from a dead game...

  15. #120
    Forum Fanatic Syntico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,189
    Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    I like this thread. I was such an ass clown when i was 24 years old.
    Still one son.
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

    Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force


    ∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •