Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 137

Thread: Worst kingdom of all time?

  1. #121
    Forum Fanatic Binar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Nubway
    Posts
    2,048
    BB has farmed me the most crowns. So I pick BB
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

    Non of my nubs speak for my KD

  2. #122
    I like to post Realest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,366
    Quote Originally Posted by Syntico View Post
    Still one son.
    shut up before I slap you with my wallet
    The End of an Era

  3. #123
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurlin View Post
    very strange thread ...........

    I'll try that again since I can't figure out how to delete a post.

    How are you still breathing you dinosaur? :)

  4. #124
    Post Demon DM_Benjamin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Sunshine Coast, QLD
    Posts
    1,783
    It’s universally accepted that Sinners is the worst garbage kingdom of all time. Talked so much **** and literally achieved nothing. Rest easy Steel knowing your kingdom was absolute trash on all fronts and constantly the joke of the Utopian world.

    End.
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

  5. #125
    Sir Postalot Pillz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Sinners NA
    Posts
    3,242
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    It’s universally accepted that Sinners is the worst garbage kingdom of all time. Talked so much **** and literally achieved nothing. Rest easy Steel knowing your kingdom was absolute trash on all fronts and constantly the joke of the Utopian world.

    End.
    Says the guy from God's army.

  6. #126
    Sir Postalot Pillz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Sinners NA
    Posts
    3,242
    Every kd mentioned in this thread is objectively worse than sinners was.

  7. #127
    Post Demon DM_Benjamin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Sunshine Coast, QLD
    Posts
    1,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Every kd mentioned in this thread is objectively worse than sinners was.
    Sinners were supposed to be a top kd, they achieved nothing. If your argument is that Sinners weren’t trash because GA were then you are mistaken. I openly admit GA were trash

    The difference is that Sinners players are the most delusional in Utopia, they honestly believe they were good when they weren’t. The reason you sinner fag bois cop so much **** in the forums is because all you dick heads talked like you actually mattered when realistically you were the nuggets of Utopia. Those little pieces of **** that just won’t flush but don’t really cause you any problems.
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

  8. #128
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    12
    Agree with your thoughts

  9. #129
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    450
    Steel is trash, so by extension sinners had to be pretty trash as well
    Beauty of Absalom->Redemption of Absalom->Trinity of Absalom
    Acres->Infinity->Havoc of Absalom->Cromulent Republic
    7x crown winner. Genesis Tripple Crown. 3rd largest nw prov in history of game.

  10. #130
    Post Demon Hurlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    IMPERIALS KLA
    Posts
    1,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally View Post
    I'll try that again since I can't figure out how to delete a post.

    How are you still breathing you dinosaur? :)

    by drinking the salty tears of my enemy's


    =)

    See you haven't been deported to gitmo yet ........... obviously need a better letter campaign at denmark.dk/contact/deport_sally
    Age 2 DaZoo ...... Age 40 Imperials KLA/ECHO returns Synergy of Spirit, Aeon, Pasty Trolls

  11. #131
    Forum Addict TheOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,044
    Nesta


    Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

    Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

    To be continued...

    -
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

  12. #132
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurlin View Post
    by drinking the salty tears of my enemy's


    =)

    See you haven't been deported to gitmo yet ........... obviously need a better letter campaign at denmark.dk/contact/deport_sally

    I'm too slippery for those bastards.
    How's life old friend? And you still playing the game or just haunting the forums?

  13. #133
    Sir Postalot Pillz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Sinners NA
    Posts
    3,242
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    Sinners were supposed to be a top kd, they achieved nothing. If your argument is that Sinners weren’t trash because GA were then you are mistaken. I openly admit GA were trash

    The difference is that Sinners players are the most delusional in Utopia, they honestly believe they were good when they weren’t. The reason you sinner fag bois cop so much **** in the forums is because all you dick heads talked like you actually mattered when realistically you were the nuggets of Utopia. Those little pieces of **** that just won’t flush but don’t really cause you any problems.
    Fully intended to respond to this. But it's basically a copypasta. Try harder to articulate yourself and make meaningful person attacks.

    Sinners lost 3 wars in 11(10) ages, disband 2 alliances with NA (a 50% success rate), and consisted entirely of folks who liked to see flaming in the forums. The fact we were the best at creating ****storms on AR/utimes/here is a testament to our greatness.

    You carry the torch for us, Ben. One day I'll write in depth about the impact of sinners, and maybe specific community members, in depth.

    Octo you in?

  14. #134
    Forum Fanatic octobrev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    us
    Posts
    2,599
    I think the world would be well served by a book about Realest. Sinners might be mentioned in passing. Heretics was everything they dreamed of growing up and becoming!
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

  15. #135
    Dear Friend Korp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,748
    Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    I think the world would be well served by a book about Realest. Sinners might be mentioned in passing. Heretics was everything they dreamed of growing up and becoming!
    You should finish book of revelations instead

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •