Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Worst kingdom of all time?

Enthusiast
    worst kd is not a kd any of us remember, if we remember them (good or bad) chances are they could at least do something more than your average ghetto. That being said my biggest disappointment was a war against Glory when they made thier way from WoL (after 2 honor crowns in a row) to BF, landed on my island and them farmed out to me in an oop war.
    The Elf Mystic
    Flaming stupid people since 1999

flogger's ego is reaching proteus levels :P
    5/7, would read again.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Can we all agree that Sinners produced the worse player in uto history in the form of Steel? :)

As a individual player if motivated Steel isnt too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by skraz View Post
    worst kd is not a kd any of us remember, if we remember them (good or bad) chances are they could at least do something more than your average ghetto. That being said my biggest disappointment was a war against Glory when they made thier way from WoL (after 2 honor crowns in a row) to BF, landed on my island and them farmed out to me in an oop war.
    Agreed -- about any kingdom we can recall is more successful then the unknown ghetto that silently died and no one knows them anymore.
    #magi

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    We were easily one of the best kds period in that time.
    Weird, the actual best kds in that time didn't know you existed outside of tagging in the forums.

Forum Fanatic
    oh man just when I thought the forums and this game was dead, this thread delivers

helluva read and glad you guys are still having conversations like this makes me want to shake off the rust and take a shot at the title once more

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    As a individual player if motivated Steel isnt too bad.
    That lasts all of what...1 or 2 weeks?
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    Age 63-70- Fluffylicious
    Age 73-79- SYG

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    Steel, give it up already. I led Simians, and I played in your trash of a kd as well. I recall it took your kd 24 hours to kill off my province when I got sick of your nonsense. Perhaps you guys were better than ghettos, but you could never compare to Simians.
    You were absolutely terrible and played in Sinners v2, which was created out of random players around a core of 4 Sinners within 24h. Of everybody to join in those 2 ages, only one would ever be invited back or counted amongst Sinners.

We also never tagged during those ages, or even in v3, for the specific reason that garbage like you tarnished the name.

I honestly remember nothing about Halfling whatsoever except that we trolled the **** out of him and his KDs ingame and on irc/forums.

Zulu your KD is just bad. ze trolls has the exact same communication/intel setup as you do but are actually a great kd. theyd probably be able to compete using IRC or slack or something instead of sapp. In any case, don't blame me for not dedicating time or effort to hopeless ghettos like SYG.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    this makes me want to shake off the rust and take a shot at the title once more
    If you pay me directly I can give you 20% discount.

very strange thread ...........
    Age 2 DaZoo ...... Age 40 Imperials KLA/ECHO returns Synergy of Spirit, Aeon, Pasty Trolls

Thread Information