Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst kingdom of all time?

Post Demon
    Personal experience Emeriti is harder than any other top kd to get a cf with in a shell kingdom as a few growing provinces because they'll simply ignore your messages.

I've been in that situation 3 ages in a row a while back, the age I went generally without cf's I never was randommed by BB but a few other top kingdoms tried, never was randommed by Spartans either they can have that. Was thretened by Emeriti for randomming them at a time they had given up on the crown and was viciously randomming everyone arround for science, that is why I sought a cf with them even when I generally tried to make it without cf's. While in generel they also don't seem to actively engage shells if it came down to a very close top fight I believe they would be the ones attempting to farmout every avalible province in the top not involved with either kingdom.

Neither of those kingdoms is the worst ever though to be the worst kingdom ever you would have to aim for unrealistic goals or have almost reached your goals only to toss it away due to your own folly, warring kingdoms seek wars, growing kingdoms seek easy acres, both seems to do one of the two and even if you can not crown every age and can't win every war even when at your strongest it still shows skills that you aim for something that you can realistically achieve even if it is only winning 1 war or getting to 2k acres, for some people those are milestones while others has to be #1 to be satisfied, most are in between and that is fine to.

A former kingdom fellor of mine once put it this way aim high get higher.

The worst kingdom ever will forever be clouded in the mist of obscurity and time since they never achieved anything and therefore few outside of it will remember.
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    "Lone province" that was friends with Emereiti and which Emeriti gave "advice" to have to act towards an enemy. If the roles were opposite, you wouldnt be this defensive

There is no facts its merely words against words. But somehow you believe that your words are worth more than the people involved in the issue.. Its sad that you still choose to clinge to this approach even after all these years.
    Asf uses the 'lone province' excuse to describe his bank nap breaking magic, too.

Quote Originally Posted by javierNelson View Post
    steel, that's not korp. he's trying to trick everyone.

i told khronos to make sure you're on the slack list so you should just re-join there. i was in the middle of a holocaust rant and it made me think of you.
    Great now I need slack and to contact khrono

Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    An excuse for a lone province to raze and offer all land back for a cf? Umm....ok.

As was established in the old threads on this topic, Borreau messaged the M and S asking for a cf and one of them read it and didn't respond. He then messaged others in the kingdom who were online asking them to respond urgently and these also didn't get a response. A couple hours later he then razed for attention and again messaged asking for a cf and offered to give back all the land razed for a cf. As was well established, he had a very brief window where BB had essentially no defense after they released all d specs, and if he waited, BB would have trained up and had no reason to give him a cf.

The #1 kingdom (Emeriti) was in cf talks with you and BB leadership was indicating they preferred to cf Emeriti and so Emeriti advised Borreau to get himself a cf fast. As for the sore loser comment, it was not me who brought this incident up here, I just corrected the facts. I believe my record vs BB is approximately 9 wins and 1 loss and that one loss to the Pulsing Trollfags was well earned by them. Emeriti was about to beat BB again with the cf set to expire and that is when BB had to resort to a gb rather than lose another 1v1 war. To be clear, Emeriti never even touched BB in this and their role was just to advise a lone ghetto province to get himself a cf since Emeriti was in talks to cf BB leaving BB free to farm said #1 prov.
    No, you think you established that. The facts show otherwise.
    As for CF talks; I dont recall speaking to anyone about CF and the verdict in our leaderchan was we wouldn't CF you. I'm not even sure where this suddenly comes from anyway? This is a first time I hear this.

And as for your record.... The sore loser comment has nothing to do with having won or lost a fight, its because you still deny things that happened 10 years ago, while knowing there was evidence from your leaderchannel that prove you wrong. Hence; sore loser.

And this lone province being a former emeriti.. well, lets put it this way; if I raze your cow while my former kingdom is about to fight you a few days later, the server would be too small for the ****storm that'll run over.

Quote Originally Posted by CFH View Post
    Matty
    Nah he was a peon in my lone age there, before he became "Matty".
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    An excuse for a lone province to raze and offer all land back for a cf? Umm....ok.

As was established in the old threads on this topic, Borreau messaged the M and S asking for a cf and one of them read it and didn't respond. He then messaged others in the kingdom who were online asking them to respond urgently and these also didn't get a response. A couple hours later he then razed for attention and again messaged asking for a cf and offered to give back all the land razed for a cf. As was well established, he had a very brief window where BB had essentially no defense after they released all d specs, and if he waited, BB would have trained up and had no reason to give him a cf.

The #1 kingdom (Emeriti) was in cf talks with you and BB leadership was indicating they preferred to cf Emeriti and so Emeriti advised Borreau to get himself a cf fast. As for the sore loser comment, it was not me who brought this incident up here, I just corrected the facts. I believe my record vs BB is approximately 9 wins and 1 loss and that one loss to the Pulsing Trollfags was well earned by them. Emeriti was about to beat BB again with the cf set to expire and that is when BB had to resort to a gb rather than lose another 1v1 war. To be clear, Emeriti never even touched BB in this and their role was just to advise a lone ghetto province to get himself a cf since Emeriti was in talks to cf BB leaving BB free to farm said #1 prov.
    While I'm sure this fantasy land of having a 9 to 1 war win record is a great place to live (I happen to remember maybe losing land 2 or 3 times, and out-crowning Rage or Emeriti during our respective times playing together. But yes, dorje has done better than my old stomping grounds, unfortunately, I wish it weren't the case),

But let's just stick to the logs for the facts on this incident?

From your council chan. The orders were clear a minute after a message was sent. If only emeriti's great talent at winning wars could be harnessed to predict that a kingdom lead by me wouldn't endlessly farm a ghetto province given that I've never done that ever in like 40 ages, and instead was gunning for a 1/2 fight, which I've done for almost 40 ages.

cerberusv6.66 7:34 PM
    I think we lose them, and I think we want homes
    if we're going to fight, we need to go all in on the preparation
    before, wehn it looked like it was just one big prov, it looked a lot less scary
    things as they stand look very loseable for us
    so yeah, we need to do as much as possible. I' not sure what is optimal for said preparation though
    but I don't think we want stables while we're preparing
    bour 7:41 PM
    msged BB ingame
    Off. Points 66,646
    cerberusv6.66 7:42 PM
    gonna get that cf?
    bour 7:42 PM
    will try to get it
    give them at most 3 hours to respond
    start killing if they don't answer or try to delay
    imo

bour 7:44 PM
    the guy has 12k defense
    lol

Lastly there's always the little inconvenient fact that you could have prevented us from farming your ghetto friend simply by engaging us in a war. We were #1 and #2 at the time. You say now it's a war you would have won, but the logs seems to imply you wouldn't. And the sheer fact you weren't planning on stopping us from farming Bour yourself indicates it wasn't a war you were favored to win. Fact of the matter is BB or BB friendly kds for the large part of 20 straight ages either won vs abs or let HoH win. Mostly cause HoH only became friendly with abs from me bringing them in during the sonata awar, and from me knowing it'd drive the rest of the abs kds crazy.

But going from age 48 (My first age leaving Abs) to age 65 (the awar age, and my last age playing with BB). Crown counts were 5 for me and 2 for Rage/Emeriti. Give you points for HoH wins or Sanc wins and give me points for like Jerk wins or AMA wins, and it's 11 to 6. Emeriti got one win the age before the awar age as you kept it secret that you were even competing so you caught me off guard once. I was looking forward to reminding y'all who was the BKE the following age, shame ya didn't feel confident enough to let us pump in EoW in peace.

That was a good 5 years of being 2nd best, I suppose fantasyland is a more pleasant place to reside.
    Last edited by flogger; 08-04-2019 at 07:15.

What's your crown count at now greatniss? ;)
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    While I'm sure this fantasy land of having a 9 to 1 war win record is a great place to live (I happen to remember maybe losing land 2 or 3 times, and out-crowning Rage or Emeriti during our respective times playing together. But yes, dorje has done better than my old stomping grounds, unfortunately, I wish it weren't the case),

But let's just stick to the logs for the facts on this incident?

From your council chan. The orders were clear a minute after a message was sent. If only emeriti's great talent at winning wars could be harnessed to predict that a kingdom lead by me wouldn't endlessly farm a ghetto province given that I've never done that ever in like 40 ages, and instead was gunning for a 1/2 fight, which I've done for almost 40 ages.

cerberusv6.66 7:34 PM
    I think we lose them, and I think we want homes
    if we're going to fight, we need to go all in on the preparation
    before, wehn it looked like it was just one big prov, it looked a lot less scary
    things as they stand look very loseable for us
    so yeah, we need to do as much as possible. I' not sure what is optimal for said preparation though
    but I don't think we want stables while we're preparing
    bour 7:41 PM
    msged BB ingame
    Off. Points 66,646
    gonna get that cf?
    bour 7:42 PM
    will try to get it
    give them at most 3 hours to respond
    start killing if they don't answer or try to delay
    imo

bour 7:44 PM
    the guy has 12k defense
    lol

Lastly there's always the little inconvenient fact that you could have prevented us from farming your ghetto friend simply by engaging us in a war. We were #1 and #2 at the time. You say now it's a war you would have won, but the logs seems to imply you wouldn't. And the sheer fact you weren't planning on stopping us from farming Bour yourself indicates it wasn't a war you were favored to win. Fact of the matter is BB or BB friendly kds for the large part of 20 straight ages either won vs abs or let HoH win. Mostly cause HoH only became friendly with abs from me bringing them in during the sonata awar, and from me knowing it'd drive the rest of the abs kds crazy.

But going from age 48 (My first age leaving Abs) to age 65 (the awar age, and my last age playing with BB). Crown counts were 5 for me and 2 for Rage/Emeriti. Give you points for HoH wins or Sanc wins and give me points for like Jerk wins or AMA wins, and it's 11 to 6. Emeriti got one win the age before the awar age as you kept it secret that you were even competing so you caught me off guard once. I was looking forward to reminding y'all who was the BKE the following age, shame ya didn't feel confident enough to let us pump in EoW in peace.

That was a good 5 years of being 2nd best, I suppose fantasyland is a more pleasant place to reside.
    AMA never crowned. Sort of weird.
    Jerks crown credit goes to Zauper for being a little *****. We had opportunities that age to beat them but zauper was all like 'no muh master diplo 5-year plan'.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    AMA never crowned. Sort of weird.
    Jerks crown credit goes to Zauper for being a little *****. We had opportunities that age to beat them but zauper was all like 'no muh master diplo 5-year plan'.
    AMA have few crown and if have accepted some offers can have few more.
    Crowns alone don't have much value. Its more important what influence have one KD in his active ages over rest in server. We didn't had single boring age like many other "long living" KDs in TOP.

p.s.
    About Jerks crowns i have much more credits from Zauper! So far after Jerks had his WW 2h before age end 4-5KDs offered me to all wave them and secure AMA crown. Its one from offers i refused. I don't see any value win crown like it for us or Jerks.
    Last edited by Elit; 08-04-2019 at 13:26.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    AMA have few crown and if have accepted some offers can have few more.
    Crowns alone don't have much value. Its more important what influence have one KD in his active ages over rest in server. We didn't had single boring age like many other "long living" KDs in TOP.

p.s.
    About Jerks crowns i have much more credits from Zauper! So far after Jerks had his WW 2h before age end 4-5KDs offered me to all wave them and secure AMA crown. Its one from offers i refused. I don't see any value win crown like it for us or Jerks.
    That’s why you and I both know we got the “points” for the jerks and swea ages, if abs is gonna take credit for hoh ages.

Sir Postalot
    My favorite hoh win was the age we invented the 125% BE pump and farmed Rage for 30k despite being 60k acres smaller and hoh ended up winning by 70k. I’m sure that’s somehow counted as a “win” much like the age bio won but hit and ran rage to more acres lost for another crown.

Making setups that don’t win land crown but let you never press withdraw doesn’t take much skill, unless your goals are getting the war win crown. Just make a buncha faeries. Rage vs Freakstyle would be fun to watch, though.
    Last edited by flogger; 09-04-2019 at 05:03.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    That’s why you and I both know we got the “points” for the jerks and swea ages, if abs is gonna take credit for hoh ages.
    About Jerks i have explained Pendel its not fair what is going and both AMA and BB equal deserve to win age. If remember correct during this age you had your war with Sleepy and its was very hard war for win vs very pumped sages. Still you did it.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Great now I need slack and to contact khrono
    with great risk, comes great reward

Forum Fanatic
    :o

This game is still alive?

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    :o

This game is still alive?
    Likewise. ;)

PS I spy something topsy.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 16-04-2019 at 21:58.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information