Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst kingdom of all time?

Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    It’s universally accepted that Sinners is the worst garbage kingdom of all time. Talked so much **** and literally achieved nothing. Rest easy Steel knowing your kingdom was absolute trash on all fronts and constantly the joke of the Utopian world.

End.
    Says the guy from God's army.

Every kd mentioned in this thread is objectively worse than sinners was.

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Every kd mentioned in this thread is objectively worse than sinners was.
    Sinners were supposed to be a top kd, they achieved nothing. If your argument is that Sinners weren’t trash because GA were then you are mistaken. I openly admit GA were trash

The difference is that Sinners players are the most delusional in Utopia, they honestly believe they were good when they weren’t. The reason you sinner fag bois cop so much **** in the forums is because all you dick heads talked like you actually mattered when realistically you were the nuggets of Utopia. Those little pieces of **** that just won’t flush but don’t really cause you any problems.
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Agree with your thoughts

Enthusiast
    Steel is trash, so by extension sinners had to be pretty trash as well
    Beauty of Absalom->Redemption of Absalom->Trinity of Absalom
    Acres->Infinity->Havoc of Absalom->Cromulent Republic
    7x crown winner. Genesis Tripple Crown. 3rd largest nw prov in history of game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sally View Post
    I'll try that again since I can't figure out how to delete a post.

How are you still breathing you dinosaur? :)

by drinking the salty tears of my enemy's

=)

See you haven't been deported to gitmo yet ........... obviously need a better letter campaign at denmark.dk/contact/deport_sally
    IMPERIALS KLA

Nesta

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurlin View Post
    by drinking the salty tears of my enemy's

=)

See you haven't been deported to gitmo yet ........... obviously need a better letter campaign at denmark.dk/contact/deport_sally

I'm too slippery for those bastards.
    How's life old friend? And you still playing the game or just haunting the forums?

Sinners were supposed to be a top kd, they achieved nothing. If your argument is that Sinners weren’t trash because GA were then you are mistaken. I openly admit GA were trash

The difference is that Sinners players are the most delusional in Utopia, they honestly believe they were good when they weren’t. The reason you sinner fag bois cop so much **** in the forums is because all you dick heads talked like you actually mattered when realistically you were the nuggets of Utopia. Those little pieces of **** that just won’t flush but don’t really cause you any problems.
    Fully intended to respond to this. But it's basically a copypasta. Try harder to articulate yourself and make meaningful person attacks.

Sinners lost 3 wars in 11(10) ages, disband 2 alliances with NA (a 50% success rate), and consisted entirely of folks who liked to see flaming in the forums. The fact we were the best at creating ****storms on AR/utimes/here is a testament to our greatness.

You carry the torch for us, Ben. One day I'll write in depth about the impact of sinners, and maybe specific community members, in depth.

Octo you in?

I think the world would be well served by a book about Realest. Sinners might be mentioned in passing. Heretics was everything they dreamed of growing up and becoming!
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    I think the world would be well served by a book about Realest. Sinners might be mentioned in passing. Heretics was everything they dreamed of growing up and becoming!
    You should finish book of revelations instead

I sort of miss this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Fully intended to respond to this. But it's basically a copypasta. Try harder to articulate yourself and make meaningful person attacks.

Sinners lost 3 wars in 11(10) ages, disband 2 alliances with NA (a 50% success rate), and consisted entirely of folks who liked to see flaming in the forums. The fact we were the best at creating ****storms on AR/utimes/here is a testament to our greatness.

You carry the torch for us, Ben. One day I'll write in depth about the impact of sinners, and maybe specific community members, in depth.

Octo you in?
    Congrats, your claim to Sinners fame is having a good war record, winning no crowns and disbanding a ghetto alliance that really didn’t matter much.

Amazing

Edit: oh and being able to talk **** on the forums
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Congrats, your claim to Sinners fame is having a good war record, winning no crowns and disbanding a ghetto alliance that really didn’t matter much.

Amazing

Edit: oh and being able to talk **** on the forums
    Mostly being able to talk **** on the forums. The fact nobody ever tried to press us on it (or
    succeeded) is where the rest comes from.

The ww record and disbanding ghetto alliances is just to rub it in your face that while our kingdoms exists contemporariously yours was the time period equivalent of DD and we ****ed kds like yours continuously.

Í just remember Sinners for unable to push down ED from no1 honor spot allthough having like 10 ghetto kingdoms helping them attacking.

Thread Information