Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst kingdom of all time?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I think we have to compare how fierce the objection was to allowing Simians to crown; did BB suffer that same level of objection? despite not knowing for sure, I do doubt it.
    #magi

Quote Originally Posted by khronosschoty View Post
    I think we have to compare how fierce the objection was to allowing Simians to crown; did BB suffer that same level of objection? despite not knowing for sure, I do doubt it.
    Its not that there was a larger objection its just that BB know how to play the game better on all levels necessary.

Strategy Moderator
    So this is worst big/"good" kd? Because even at their worst the kds listed here could CRUSH a lot of the "named" kds that have existed throughout the ages. Like Dungeon Dwellers a named kd thats been around (so no 10 man 4 logs an age kd) that has been a consistently poor performing. Though this is only they've existed for an insanely long time as a social group where some really good players go to just dick around and have fun, but they haven't been a good kingdom in the conventional sense nor do they even strive to be "good".

If u want to go with good kds that stood out as what should of been good maybe recruited and "did well" on and off but consistently missed the mark somehow my vote goes to warseekers or spartans. Both good enough kds in their own right but both would always miss the mark in judgement either in how to navigate others or how far they can push before kds around them snap before doing something that could denote them as a great kd.

Post Fiend
    Faery Circly = complete garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    So this is worst big/"good" kd? Because even at their worst the kds listed here could CRUSH a lot of the "named" kds that have existed throughout the ages. Like Dungeon Dwellers a named kd thats been around (so no 10 man 4 logs an age kd) that has been a consistently poor performing. Though this is only they've existed for an insanely long time as a social group where some really good players go to just dick around and have fun, but they haven't been a good kingdom in the conventional sense nor do they even strive to be "good".

If u want to go with good kds that stood out as what should of been good maybe recruited and "did well" on and off but consistently missed the mark somehow my vote goes to warseekers or spartans. Both good enough kds in their own right but both would always miss the mark in judgement either in how to navigate others or how far they can push before kds around them snap before doing something that could denote them as a great kd.
    Warseekers' strategy was almost entirely predicated on giving up land for war wins. Burn pool -> declare KD -> don't withdraw -> profit! I guess it works and, so long as you don't actually collude with the other KD about it, it's legal. It sure was aggravating though.

Faetackers ain't so bad :(
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post

False.
    Dungeon Dwellers do, and always have strived to be "good". They're just always too busy bickering amongst each other and having power struggles to ever accomplish that. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Caelum View Post
    False.
    Dungeon Dwellers do, and always have strived to be "good". They're just always too busy bickering amongst each other and having power struggles to ever accomplish that. ;)
    Its amazing their still around if that is true.
    #magi

Needs to get out more
    Its amazing their still around if that is true.
    Dungeon Dwellers is probably the kingdom I should have tried to join. Their recruitment threads generally checked my boxes.

I retired because there were no kingdoms that refuse to CF kingdoms stronger than themselves. I'm not building one because explaining things is torture to me. I simply can't answer a question without a rhetorical question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Dungeon Dwellers is probably the kingdom I should have tried to join. Their recruitment threads generally checked my boxes.

I retired because there were no kingdoms that refuse to CF kingdoms stronger than themselves. I'm not building one because explaining things is torture to me. I simply can't answer a question without a rhetorical question.
    Dungeons Dwellers has a history of rolling over fairly easy imo. I have rarely cf bigger kingdoms. Last age we declared war on a kingdom so much bigger then us they were "out of range" we stomped them only to find out we were denied war win bonus for beating a larger stronger opponent.
    Last edited by khronosschoty; 01-05-2019 at 14:39.
    #magi

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Faery Circly does sound like a terrible kingdom.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Faery Circly does sound like a terrible kingdom.
    Garbage is worse than terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by awesom-o View Post
    Garbage is worse than terrible.
    Totally uncalled for.
    #magi

Post Fiend
    Totally uncalled for.
    Faery Circly was platform which was used as point of reference that allowed unskilled people to use a lot of provinces which made game unplayable.

100% the worst kingdom of all time in utopia

Post Demon
    Worst kingdoms I've encountered was Insomnia, at the time a kd wanting to crown yet deciding to declare a kd they dubbeled in nw a few hours after declare, quite sure the 200% nw rule was implemented the age after and no free acres was given for winner, it was in 2012 or late 2011.

Their first and only post in the warforum by their king simply asked "do you yield" which I took as a sign of desperation for getting a min time war as oblious they could have gotten more acres randomming, they failed to use any kind of strategy and so while we was losing acres we was not getting hurt much and had no hurry surrendering and they decided to surrender after min time + 5-10 hours, our monarch was even considdering our surrender at that point but they beat us to it.

No plan for war except max gains and hoping we would min time surrender, contradicting overall plan for crown.

I've had Coss wave a 6 man kd where only 4 people was in range in age 74 with a kd so pumped they was loosing gc each tic which was countered easily by gb protection rkdnw protection, smite and fools gold. They tried to do this twice since we did not just send them a cf but I wanted to negotiate terms and we took our land back after first wave when they did not want to do that, can't remember the kd name but I think they had a christmass themed kd which was going for growth but disbanded later that age, this would be my personal number 2.
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

Tivoli - Couldn’t war for ****
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Thread Information