Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst kingdom of all time?

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    We were easily one of the best kds period in that time.

All the kds I listed could have competed if they wanted to, though I doubt any would have crowned. And no crown is better than a crown in some cases. Most of emeritss crowns are worth dirt, same as jerks and rocry and hoh crowns.
    I don't know about Jerks' crowns being worthless (as in for some reason the details of those crowns escape me); but I agree fully that Emeriti's crowns are largely garbage. Pretty much if you were snatch up any kingdom from "back in the day" who existed at the upper end of mediocre in skill and activity (ranked by past standards not today's), they could all easily crown over and over and over in today's uto.
    #magi

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    An interesting perspective, albeit a misguided one. There was no "Pulsing Trollfags" age, we were tagged Beastblood all age and renamed to Pulsing Trollfags at the age end for fun. I recall barely saving the age when a haphazard group of trollfags wanted to fight Mercy the first time with 7 EPA, upon convincing the trollfags, inexperienced at warring against anyone but your own multis that perhaps we should go 9 EPA instead, we barely survived against Mercy which ran 12 EPA. It was smooth sailing after that, however.

After a sudden departure at the end leaving BB scrambling to find 10 replacements, the few ages the true crown was the BB vs Cromulent Republic crown, in which the former Trollfags thought they found salvation in a new hero named Zauper. "How could our all star lineup of 10 leaders possibly lose to a kd with just flogger" a trollfag once exclaimed. But ragequit ole munk did just a few days later in their own council chan.

The pulsing trollfag strife came at a cost, however. Had the trollfags simply stayed put they probably win 17 of 20 of the next crowns, but the toll of taking on such a kd 3 ages in a row, mixed with ole flog no longer being able to play at work burned out BB's flame, creating the opportunity for Emeriti to emerge.

However, after a win, Emeriti still feared ole BB enough to hunt them even in their own end of war! Just the mere sight of BB exploring was enough for them to abandon all previously established norms. Not even Sonata caused such a response. Sure, Dreams got GB'd once, but so fearful of BB the group responsible ceased as soon as we asked, saving the trollfag age.

What would Sonata have done had they gotten hit in their own End of War? History suggests a mass deletion. But what would BB do? They'd do what no one else in 20 some odd years would do, despite many many attempts and failure. BB would win the true crown, gifting the secondary crown that age to the Expendables.

After the true crown race, both emeriti and BB bowed out for awhile, and Cromulent enjoyed their time in the sun, and of course we all know emeriti eventually regrouped, but even the new BB has won a couple times since then as well. But if we go back some 30 some ages since the initial Sonata 2 peat, which was impressive, It seems like the trollfags couldn't win without ole flog pulling the strings. Would have been interesting to see how the last 20 ages would have played out without that rather silly breakup.
    We most certainly did not want to war Mercy a first time. We didn't want to war Sanctuary either. As the finest whores and bankers in the game, early wars go against everything we stand for. Those were your drunken, risky, egotistical, and woefully unprofitable decisions. I'm glad you managed to pull off the wins, but it was all entirely unnecessary and highly counterproductive. We told you this when it happened and we told you again when we left.

Furthermore, per the vote in the external forums, the name of the kingdom was the PULSING Trollfags. You did tag Beastblood all age. Mango was kind enough to correct it during the final tick so the records would be accurate. Not for fun. As for CRv1, I can't really speak to it as I wasn't involved. As far as I'm aware, it was a war oriented KD, not a real one. Got to claim your victories where you can though I guess. You're record needs all the fluff it can get.

The prospect of staying together sure is a curious one. I found your approach to war to be impressive and insightful. I just wish we could had kept you in a cage and let you out when it was time. I also voted for the Beastblood name and was sad to see that it had lost. I went so far as to make a banner for it, expecting it to win.

Last edited by octobrev; 05-03-2019 at 01:41. Reason: temperance
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by khronosschoty View Post
    Totally uncalled for.
    Faery Circly was platform which was used as point of reference that allowed unskilled people to use a lot of provinces which made game unplayable.

100% the worst kingdom of all time in utopia

What's going on here.. ?
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Syntico View Post
    What's going on here.. ?
    People remember good old times :)

About Simians they was better from most average KDs so we can say they was "TOP". Main problem is Anri was way to confident all time...but at least he was fun person to communicate.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    We most certainly did not want to war Mercy a first time. We didn't want to war Sanctuary either. As the finest whores and bankers in the game, early wars go against everything we stand for. Those were your drunken, risky, egotistical, and woefully unprofitable decisions. I'm glad you managed to pull off the wins, but it was all entirely unnecessary and highly counterproductive. We told you this when it happened and we told you again when we left.

Furthermore, per the vote in the external forums, the name of the kingdom was the PULSING Trollfags. You did tag Beastblood all age. Mango was kind enough to correct it during the final tick so the records would be accurate. Not for fun. As for CRv1, I can't really speak to it as I wasn't involved. As far as I'm aware, it was a war oriented KD, not a real one. Got to claim your victories where you can though I guess. You're record needs all the fluff it can get.

The prospect of staying together sure is a curious one. I found your approach to war to be impressive and insightful. I just wish we could had kept you in a cage and let you out when it was time. I also voted for the Beastblood name and was sad to see that it had lost. I went so far as to make a banner for it, expecting it to win.

How one wins your age crowns matters more than simply winning them, something I wish you guys could have embraced. I take alot of pride in being able to go to any random kd like pulse or bio, win in the first shot largely against people that have needed to put 15 superstars together just to be able to compete. The age with you guys shows what happens when I get the superstars.

Enthusiast
    Steel, give it up already. I led Simians, and I played in your trash of a kd as well. I recall it took your kd 24 hours to kill off my province when I got sick of your nonsense. Perhaps you guys were better than ghettos, but you could never compare to Simians.

Can you guys stop referring to him as Mango? It is phiwha!
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

Quote Originally Posted by Syntico View Post
    Can you guys stop referring to him as Mango? It is phiwha!
    He chose the name himself we can't do nothing but respect that

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I take alot of pride in being able to go to any random kd like pulse or bio, win in the first shot largely against people that have needed to put 15 superstars together just to be able to compete.
    Random kingdoms lol

There's been a fair amount of forum slack sent simians way but I think that's largely been unfounded. However, I don't think that Sinners gets their props for being consistently awful for such a long duration. Being generally terrible at in-game endeavors mixed with its members just being consistently wrong at any opinion is a talent in its own right. Any other nominations?
    Any kingdom i've ever led
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Enthusiast
    worst kd is not a kd any of us remember, if we remember them (good or bad) chances are they could at least do something more than your average ghetto. That being said my biggest disappointment was a war against Glory when they made thier way from WoL (after 2 honor crowns in a row) to BF, landed on my island and them farmed out to me in an oop war.
    The Elf Mystic
    Flaming stupid people since 1999

Director of Age Changes
    flogger's ego is reaching proteus levels :P
    5/7, would read again.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Can we all agree that Sinners produced the worse player in uto history in the form of Steel? :)

As a individual player if motivated Steel isnt too bad.

Thread Information