Why don't you play
    Also pm me your number no homo

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Why don't you play
    Also pm me your number no homo
    i dont think it gets anymore homo than that bro, no homo

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    To this day, they say Exci has to look under the bed for Sonata players before ASF will come into the room at night. And here BB is showing up in the second post of a worst kingdoms of all time thread...
    Now, now, let's not forget that it was Sonata who fabricated an excuse to mass GB Rage when Rage was sitting in #1 and the Rage-Sonata CF was a couple days from expiring. After Rage warred the first of the GB'ing kingdoms (PBs) and was preparing for Sonata, Sonata then mass deleted rather than take that war. Rage continued to farm the rest of Sonata's allies and finished in #1. Hardly the thing of nightmares.

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    However, after a win, Emeriti still feared ole BB enough to hunt them even in their own end of war! Just the mere sight of BB exploring was enough for them to abandon all previously established norms. Not even Sonata caused such a response. Sure, Dreams got GB'd once, but so fearful of BB the group responsible ceased as soon as we asked, saving the trollfag age.
    Emeriti recommended that the a ghetto player (Bourreau) with the #1 province get a cf with BB before BB farmed him. When BB read and didn't respond to Borreau's cf attempts, he made a raze on BB while offering to give BB all the razed land back for a cf. This reality doesn't fit your narrative. Is Emeriti being scared that BB would farm out a large ghetto province (and telling him to get a cf) really something worth bragging about?

The gb on dreams was a clusterf- on many levels but I won't get into that here.
    Last edited by AquaSeaFoam; 30-03-2019 at 03:13.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    Now, now, let's not forget that it was Sonata who fabricated an excuse to mass GB Rage when Rage was sitting in #1 and the Rage-Sonata CF was a couple days from expiring. After Rage warred the first of the GB'ing kingdoms (PBs) and was preparing for Sonata, Sonata then mass deleted rather than take that war. Rage continued to farm the rest of Sonata's allies and finished in #1. Hardly the thing of nightmares.

Emeriti recommended that the a ghetto player (Bourreau) with the #1 province get a cf with BB before BB farmed him. When BB read and didn't respond to Borreau's cf attempts, he made a raze on BB while offering to give BB all the razed land back for a cf. This reality doesn't fit your narrative. Is Emeriti being scared that BB would farm out a large ghetto province (and telling him to get a cf) really something worth bragging about?

The gb on dreams was a clusterf- on many levels but I won't get into that here.
    Now, now, we know the "read and didnt respond" is just a excuse.

Expected more

Utopia A History.
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

Quote Originally Posted by Syntico View Post
    Utopia A History.
    Every time I see your signature it 1) reminds me they shouldn't exist and 2) makes me wonder how you missed the pbs crowns.

Every time I see your signature it 1) reminds me they shouldn't exist and 2) makes me wonder how you missed the pbs crowns.
    Not enough dicing, that's how.
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

Who was leading Playboys?

Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    The message wasn't read as I was sleeping when it was sent, so that is lie. And when I woke up, the raze was already done.
    And uh, do you honestly really really really think we would explore in eowcf to hit a random exploring n00b? Or would we prepare for the #1 kingdom? Let that sudder for a bit and then consider which reality is more likely; yours or mine.

You are just a sore loser for still trying to defend your/Bourreau's actions.

Quote Originally Posted by mero View Post
    Who was leading Playboys?
    Matty
    Dementia 4 Life

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Now, now, we know the "read and didnt respond" is just a excuse.
    An excuse for a lone province to raze and offer all land back for a cf? Umm....ok.

Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    The message wasn't read as I was sleeping when it was sent, so that is lie. And when I woke up, the raze was already done.
    And uh, do you honestly really really really think we would explore in eowcf to hit a random exploring n00b? Or would we prepare for the #1 kingdom? Let that sudder for a bit and then consider which reality is more likely; yours or mine.

You are just a sore loser for still trying to defend your/Bourreau's actions.
    As was established in the old threads on this topic, Borreau messaged the M and S asking for a cf and one of them read it and didn't respond. He then messaged others in the kingdom who were online asking them to respond urgently and these also didn't get a response. A couple hours later he then razed for attention and again messaged asking for a cf and offered to give back all the land razed for a cf. As was well established, he had a very brief window where BB had essentially no defense after they released all d specs, and if he waited, BB would have trained up and had no reason to give him a cf.

The #1 kingdom (Emeriti) was in cf talks with you and BB leadership was indicating they preferred to cf Emeriti and so Emeriti advised Borreau to get himself a cf fast. As for the sore loser comment, it was not me who brought this incident up here, I just corrected the facts. I believe my record vs BB is approximately 9 wins and 1 loss and that one loss to the Pulsing Trollfags was well earned by them. Emeriti was about to beat BB again with the cf set to expire and that is when BB had to resort to a gb rather than lose another 1v1 war. To be clear, Emeriti never even touched BB in this and their role was just to advise a lone ghetto province to get himself a cf since Emeriti was in talks to cf BB leaving BB free to farm said #1 prov.
    Last edited by AquaSeaFoam; 07-04-2019 at 02:34.

steel, that's not korp. he's trying to trick everyone.

i told khronos to make sure you're on the slack list so you should just re-join there. i was in the middle of a holocaust rant and it made me think of you.

An excuse for a lone province to raze and offer all land back for a cf? Umm....ok.
    "Lone province" that was friends with Emereiti and which Emeriti gave "advice" to have to act towards an enemy. If the roles were opposite, you wouldnt be this defensive

There is no facts its merely words against words. But somehow you believe that your words are worth more than the people involved in the issue.. Its sad that you still choose to clinge to this approach even after all these years.

Thread Information