Thread: OOW Honor Gain

Angry OOW Honor Gain

I know honor is the worst thought out mechanic in the game and literally no one is going to care about this, but it will make me feel better.

How in the world does it make sense for me to get hit for ~180a OOW, and lose 50 honor... if when I retaliate with Blizz + Greed + Explosions + Storms and Arson about 300 acres ... I gain exactly 0 honor.

How is this fun or even remotely make sense? Not ONE SINGLE honor point? It's bad enough the OOW TM ops are boring and basic as a pumpkin spice latte, but seriously? I can't get a single point?!

Here's your stupid support ID: 3AF5417E, I'm gonna go die in a fire.
    Nexus - Depravity - Evil Dragons - Pantheon - Elvut - Mercy of Absalom - Pulse - Insolence - Giraffes - L E G A C Y

How are people still whining about this?

kN is not a people. She is the great kN herself!
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Administrator
    OOW honor gains especially for no relations are very very low, if your target had low honor then the honor gain is being rounded to 0. It doesn't make much sense to round to 1 for every op performed regardless of any other factors.
    Please e-mail Utopia Support for any in-game related issues at UtopiaSupport@Utopia-Game.com

Account Deleted or Inactive? Click here!

Utopia Facebook Page <== Like us on Facebook and join the conversation!
    Follow us on Twitter @UtopiaClassic

Come join the MUGA Community on Discord: https://discord.gg/NZ4KywF

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidC View Post
    OOW honor gains especially for no relations are very very low, if your target had low honor then the honor gain is being rounded to 0. It doesn't make much sense to round to 1 for every op performed regardless of any other factors.
    ..it`s the same in war...

Thread Information