Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NOT BB vs emeriti

Sir Postalot

NOT BB vs emeriti

Prot said unless he's there it shouldn't be called Beastblood, but looking through the forums there hasn't been a thread of any top wars in ages and this is a top 1/2 fight between the remenants at least of two historic kds. Lets get to 10 pages, discuss! If we wanna bring the game back, let's bring back the forum drama.

Sir Postalot
    Rumor has it NOT BB spent 2 weeks with no one in their news and a day or two before emeriti got OOW then all sorts of folks started robbing them...DRAMA, let's discuss openly and out said perpetrators

Post Demon
    Are you sure those kingdoms did not disband, I haven't seen anyone tag Beastblood for ages and rumor has it Emeriti is in a player crisis with a lot of people leaving them and might not exist for long once Memster burns out.
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

I imagine their turnover to be high. Being not but an IP address for LS would get boring.

I’m all for forum drama, we need it in a text based game
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Sir Postalot
    Absalom ability to bring in new leaders to handle the day today is probably their most impressive ability. Well that and being able to convince their enemies to not ambush them when they get chained

Sir Postalot
    Interesting war. Both kds are the same NW. BB now top feeding. The best play for BB is to do the opposite of normal war strategy of chaining the largest attacker. Chain the smallest attackers. (But you have to ambush them). Leave emeriti with a spread, all 600k NW attacker’s or 100k NW attackers. Use some ops to rob some horses to get their faeries safe, and just start LL farming with their own faeries on emeriti’s undeads that went from 1000 acres to now 4000 acres in 3 days. BB should be able to win the war with the banks and the better faeries assuming they’re relatively Unbreakable. But the trick is prepping for any potential round 2 with emeriti’s still large unused pool. Emeriti seems to be doing the ole max gain all war strategy. Probably due to their pool and the (too many) faery setup in BB which hurts them in a landcrown race.

fake BB.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

I heard DavidC is in Emeriti this age...
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Post Demon
    Not sure anything can save NOT BB here.

They haven't gutted the middle anywhere near enough to LL farn this to a victory

Post Demon
    I heard Allanon is in emeriti since a few ages, I guess his own kingdom did not work out for him.

Also proof that the kingdoms are who they are or I'm inclined to think one of them is Barcoloco/Mansoors infidels.
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Not sure anything can save NOT BB here.

They haven't gutted the middle anywhere near enough to LL farn this to a victory
    Looks like last wave NOT BB chained their biggest off down to 1k acres and 300k NW. Problem is that is smack in NW range to just 4x them back in perfect NW range, so it doesn't help whatsoever.

They can 4x 3 of emeriti's 300-400k NW dudes down to 300a, ambush em all, put em on 500a and no def so that BB's emeriti's faes can then 4x em down to 200a and take em mostly outta the fight. Would put 60-80a per wave on their faeries, mixed with like 6 LL's per wave then BB's faes are treading water, losing 200a per wave and gaining 200a per wave. Then topfeed chain 2 per wave more down to that 200a range, and then you have a fight. But just chaining ppl down to 300-400k NW does nothing as that just brings em into range to 4x ya back.
    Last edited by flogger; 10-03-2019 at 05:25.

Sir Postalot
    Nevermind, dey ****ed

Lmao @ memster leading. Probably with allanons. That's like barely a chartable kingdom.

Who is leading BB and how can they be so abysmal?

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Lmao @ memster leading. Probably with allanons. That's like barely a chartable kingdom.

Who is leading BB and how can they be so abysmal?
    Well I imagine emeriti has had Binar or memster (who I don’t know) doing all the diplo and convincing kds to war them, but most all the strategic decisions probably come down to Dorje who has like 50 ages worth of experience. It’s hard for anyone to really compete against that.
    Last edited by flogger; 11-03-2019 at 01:09.

Thread Information