Quote Originally Posted by .:. The Moon .:. View Post
...So Undead and Clerics lower military losses stack thusly ... like a pregnant penguin squaking at the moon ... creeeeeeeeeyah!
I still don't get it... (-_-)

I get the 5 raw TPA - I get the Crime Science adding effective TPA, I get the Thieves Den increase adding effective TPA...
...But WHY does the Undead's 40% Reduced Military Casualties (RMC) stay an effective 40% - while the Cleric's 35% drops down to an effective 21% ???

I remember you also saying that the Cleric's 35% seemed to apply fully in one case, though it required 48.75% Hospitals @ 100% BE to cap out the 75% RMC...and I understood that an additional 8.75% was required because of the reduced stacking mechanics applied to the building bonuses... But I thought that was only for the bonuses applying to buildings? Are Racial or Personality bonuses affected by the reduced stacking mechanic? Is Science, Ritual, and other increases affected by it (e.g. Turning something like a 10% Science Effectiveness into only an 8% Science Effectiveness effect?)

...I'm just looking to find out when this reduced stacking mechanics applies and when it does not... Because it does not seem universal to me ATPIT :-|