(NOTE: The "profit" aspect is completely subjective and is solely based upon finding satisfaction in answering accurately whilst helping someone in need)

(^o^)

So! I've been an off and on player for awhile now - I haven't played in many ages (same old song and dance - from what I hear)... I've seen a lot of changes take place, and coming back now is no different for me... I wouldn't say I'm a great player (by a long shot), just someone who enjoys the game in a laid-back manner (not a fan of supermath-crunching) and the friendly KD interactions... Even if (or when) we get schooled in wars... :-P

Anyways, here are my questions:

(1) Can the Paladin Personality cast their specific spells on KD mates? Or can ONLY an Elf Paladin cast their Paladin spells on KD mates?

(2) Does the War Hero Personality's bonus of Elite Conversion STACK with the Undead bonus of Elite Conversion? If so, is the stack purely additive? What's the rate of conversion into Elites for War Hero VS the natural Undead version?

(3) The Faerie bonus of having Access to All Racial Spells is self-evident... but in the wiki, the spell Inspire Army isn't attributed to the Faerie race... Wiki error or accurate information?

(4) Would an Undead Cleric benefit from -75% Military Casualties in Combat w/o Hospitals? ...Or not?

(BONUS) Anything extra to add? Perhaps a little tidbit that you found interesting that isn't obvious in the wiki?

Thank you for any help you can send my way! Have a great day everyone!
(^_^)