Thread: Devs Reinstating Provinces

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Regular

Devs Reinstating Provinces

So it's come to light the developers have reinstated a province that was raze killed. Does the Utopian community feel that the developers are overstepping their bounds by reinstating provinces that died due to a raze kill?

Post Fiend
    No, the developers are quite mighty... i am sure theyd be justified ...

Quote Originally Posted by thejudge View Post
    So it's come to light the developers have reinstated a province that was raze killed. Does the Utopian community feel that the developers are overstepping their bounds by reinstating provinces that died due to a raze kill?
    You gotta provide more information than that for us to make a sensible comment on the topic.

Regular
    The developers are very cloak and dagger regarding provinces they elect to reinstate and those that elect not to. Int his circumstance a province attacked into a war in realisation against a prior attack earlier in the age. The kingdom receiving the intra kingdom hit exacted their revenge at a time in which the reinstated province's kingdom was at war. Not only did they retal, but they exacted a province kil via multiple razes.

The developers, in their judgement, reinstated the province that was raze killed. At the time of reinstatement their kingdom was still at war and the province could continue in the effort.

Post Fiend
    Ah, but surely they had the protection period as a negative factor ... but yes i can see how the special treatment might bother you... it shall have to be water under the bridge for you i suppose ... or the beginnings of a vendetta driven rampage over the next couple of Ages...

Post Demon
    you know that province could simply chose to restart his/her province in the same kingdom same as any noob that dies to chains in war 3 days protection, it has nothing to do with the devs or I'm DavidC.
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    you know that province could simply chose to restart his/her province in the same kingdom same as any noob that dies to chains in war 3 days protection, it has nothing to do with the devs or I'm DavidC.
    I take the OP to mean the province was put back alive in its current state before being killed? Otherwise you are correct, but I can't imagine the OP meant he restarted in protection.

whocares.

something that matters is my suggestion in the suggestions subforums.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Thread Information