Thread: Returning player

Returning player

Getting tired of the usual apps, so decided to see if the game that started it all was still around. Was glad to see it still alive. Haven't played in over a decade, but was a dedicated player for about 10-12 ages. Started when there was still happiness. Monarched a few. Can lead, but no problem following an intelligent leader.

I only play T/M as that's what I'm most comfortable with. I have no desire to change. Not looking for a Super KD, but would like to get out of the ghetto. Current KD is a nice enough group, but not the most active people. I may decide to stick it out with them, but weighing my options. Going to take them awhile to establish themselves. If ever. Looking for an active KD that isn't bogged down with restrictions and rules. No problem following orders, as long as they're intelligent. But also like to have the freedom to have a little fun. Almost like we're playing a game. :-)

Current province is OTolerance in (2:6). Decided to get back in swing of things before I started looking for a KD to settle in. Also, started 2 weeks into the age, so don't be too critical of my prov. If anyones interested, let me know and see if we can work something out.

If you willing to play Faery Mystic...ill be interested
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Thread Information