Thread: UD converts ratio looks janky

UD converts ratio looks janky

I'm playing an Undead warrior. I sent out 5110 off specs to a target with the "has been attacked a Couple times" stage of GBP. The target was 106.8% of my NW. Their kingdom was 88.6% the NW of mine. My hit (traditional march, no time modifier) was for 9.1% of my acres. We do not have any relations currently.
    The issue is that I only received 128 promotions - a conversion rate of only 2.5%!
    I believe UD conversions are linked to gains, from my experience.
    My gains modifiers from science: +5.5% Battle Gains
    I did have anon up, which if I understand correctly, gives -15% gains.

Even with anon and slight GBP, I'd expect more than 2.5% converts - between killed units and promotes, I only gained 61 elites!

My personal Support ID is D5E160D4.

Administrator
    There are more factors that go into the conversion rate, such as your army composition.
    Please e-mail Utopia Support for any in-game related issues at UtopiaSupport@Utopia-Game.com

Account Deleted or Inactive? Click here!

Utopia Facebook Page <== Like us on Facebook and join the conversation!
    Follow us on Twitter @UtopiaClassic

Come join the MUGA Community on Discord: https://discord.gg/NZ4KywF

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Khasface View Post
    I'm playing an Undead warrior. I sent out 5110 off specs to a target with the "has been attacked a Couple times" stage of GBP. The target was 106.8% of my NW. Their kingdom was 88.6% the NW of mine. My hit (traditional march, no time modifier) was for 9.1% of my acres. We do not have any relations currently.
    The issue is that I only received 128 promotions - a conversion rate of only 2.5%!
    I believe UD conversions are linked to gains, from my experience.
    My gains modifiers from science: +5.5% Battle Gains
    I did have anon up, which if I understand correctly, gives -15% gains.

Even with anon and slight GBP, I'd expect more than 2.5% converts - between killed units and promotes, I only gained 61 elites!

My personal Support ID is D5E160D4.
    How many leets do you have? I can't recall for sure, but I think it is based on the total leets you own (it might be leets sent on that attack though). And leets in your army drops your conversion rate pretty drastically as I recall. Also I'd guess kd NW might come into play, and probably a whole host of other factors.

Thread Information