Thread: scientist spawn rate

Regular

scientist spawn rate

Hello. I'm trying to find the base scientist spawn rate

the wiki shows the formula for scientist spawn rate as: Scientists Spawn Rate = X * Race Mod * Laboratories Effect * Revelation Mod

but nowhere does it say what "X" is. another "x" is referenced in the bonuses equation: Science Bonus = ( # of Books in Type )^(1/x) * . . . .

but the page doesn't say what that x is either.

anyone know?

I would like to know this too. I have five scientists and I don't seem to be getting any more. Is there much randomness involved?

should be something like 1.25% / day
    >>>>>> Whispers <<<<<<
    Home of the most ghey and emo KD in utopia!

1.25% / day I have five scientists and I don't seem to be getting

Post Fiend
    I don't think there is any randomness involved. You now get a certain % each tick (the posters above suggest 1.25%). This is with no mods obviously, but in this case you get an additional scientist every ~67 real life hours... roughly 1 every 3 days.

X is 1,25%. Right now (with some labs in construction) I have 81,13% lab effect and revelation cast. My current scientist generation rate just went from 72,5% to 75,4%. That is a 2,9% hourly growth.

1.25*1.8113*1.3 = 2,94% which seems accurate as the generation rate is rounded down to one decimal. So my generation rate most likely was 2,94% but 75,44% was rounded down to 75,4%.

And calculations with 1,25% spawn rate have been accurate all age, so no randomness involved either.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Post Fiend
    the more gold you spend on x the more x you get

Thread Information