Thread: Searching for an Ooooold Alliance

Searching for an Ooooold Alliance

Does anyone remember the HUN alliance? I was a member Waaay back and I am curious to see if any members, past or present, are still around! Or if the old forums are still around. I played a Looong time ago but I am back now, and looking to get started up again before the next age starts. Please let me know, Thank you!

Ledesimus

Post Fiend
    Come join faery circle next age as we are bringing it back
    Marmite, you either crave it or loath it

I will consider it. As well as any other alliance that wants to post here. I am still ISO any HUN remnant though. I was a monarch for a few ages. I ran the Angel's of death KD. I never should have stopped.

Post Fiend
    Alliances are pretty dead in modern utopia tbf so if alliance is what you'd looking for I guess that won't happen. The faery circle will be a fun kd to come enjoy so if you want to be part of the distance let me know asap as we currently have 10 recruits joining for new age and recruitment is ongoing. Those interested need to be aware it's an all faery kingdom

Ok. I'll sacrifice my undead ways and remake a faery! How should I contact you outside the forums?

Post Fiend
    You can contact me on my email: crazymania49@outlook.com
    Once you do that I'll send an invite to our discord chat platform which is a simple way to communicate

Thread Information