Thread: The Winds of Magic...

Post Fiend

The Winds of Magic...

This is not a bug complaint so much as it is a bug enquiry ... does anybody else find it that when attempting to cast Anonimity - other spells are cast instead? Does anybody else suspect a bug in the spell selection screen?
    Last edited by .:. The Moon .:.; 27-03-2019 at 11:16. Reason: Dwarf Ironbreaker regiment; musician, standard bearer carrying a magical standard enscribed with Rune of Courage...
    An orange haired man

If i am a ginger then you are a cocoa or a vanilla ... if i am a ranga then you are an monkey or a sloth...

Post Fiend
    Do you use the scroll wheel to scroll down and push cast? I've done that before and accidentally scrolled down the list a little ways when trying to scroll the page. But I've never seen an accidental cast of something besides what i picked.

Quote Originally Posted by .:. The Moon .:. View Post
    This is not a bug complaint so much as it is a bug enquiry ... does anybody else find it that when attempting to cast Anonimity - other spells are cast instead? Does anybody else suspect a bug in the spell selection screen?
    user error, clearly

Post Fiend
    Maybe ... :-|
    An orange haired man

If i am a ginger then you are a cocoa or a vanilla ... if i am a ranga then you are an monkey or a sloth...

Post Fiend
    I am certain of bugs and errors in the attack timer...
    An orange haired man

User error clearly.

Enthusiast
    I've found slow loading ads or Munk can shift your click spells and cause misclicks. It probably happens during anon the most because you're more often in a rush to cast anon compared to other spells.

Post Fiend
    Azah Bananamancer ... we have confirmation... cheers
    An orange haired man

Thread Information