Thread: Allow full t/m ops outside of war so we can fight equal

Allow full t/m ops outside of war so we can fight equal

bbu
    Last edited by xfunn; 27-01-2020 at 14:18.

Post Fiend
    I like the idea, more options would create more fun IMO ... as for the Attacker to TM situation ... i believe it is like when you op that player and there is nothing they can do to stop you - the riots and greed and stolen resources are something an Attacker would be unable to stop ... like when an Attacker Traditionally Marches (farms) a TM... what do mice think of us? People i mean ... do they want to rape us and steal our belongings? Probably... i agree that ops should be available at all times ... i also like the concept of penalties for hitting into Wars being lessened... more strategic fun ...
    An orange haired man

If i am a ginger then you are a cocoa or a vanilla ... if i am a ranga then you are an monkey or a sloth...

I would make them available from Unfriendly but not all times, having them available at all times would just lead to griefing etc.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

sure. lets allow multis (we all know they exist) to ms and op some poor sap who land grabbed their main.

Thread Information