Thread: Looking for a King...

Looking for a King...

We are a kingdom of 22 followers. We have not had a leader to step up since our King has fallen back into the regular membership. However, we will all follow war orders as they are given and are active. We are constantly TITO during War no exceptions! We need someone that will put their foot on the throat of the membership and if necessary cull the herd to get us back in activity shape.

We use Telegram for outside communications and DO NOT use the game supplied Munk as we have our own bot that we like better. These are non-negotiable.

If you're interested, please reply and we'll bring you in for an interview. We would like to have you on board before the end of the age so that we can go into the next age active and ready for action.

Thanks,

Chomps

Needs to get out more
    Sounds like you guys just need organizational guidance.

1. Pair off so you have 11 duos; preferably 1 ops and 1 attacker.
    2. Each duo will work together on targets, aid, intel.
    -
    3. Match 2 pairs; preferably one pair with rogue(stealth bias) and the other mystic(magic bias).
    4. Thus having 5 teams of 4 provinces each able to act independently.
    5. Each team volunteers 1 council member to compare notes and coordinate strategy.
    6. Tactics are per team and micro per duo.
    7. The last duo are rovers/campers depending on build type. Activity freaks here.

This'll allow you to operate quickly with some level of control. Provided everyone knows meter discipline and council touch base on targeting/pump/dragon funding/withdrawal, you can fundamentally run your kingdom. If your com system works as I suspect you can create channels with little cross chatter to enhance response time: duo, team, council.

Think of chaining as the result of proper max gain execution, not as strategy. Max gains apply to all aspects of engagement. It's not the only way, but is the fundemental by which strategy flows.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 02-04-2019 at 20:39.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Sounds like you guys just need organizational guidance.

1. Pair off so you have 11 duos; preferably 1 ops and 1 attacker.
    2. Each duo will work together on targets, aid, intel.
    -
    3. Match 2 pairs; preferably one pair with rogue(stealth bias) and the other mystic(magic bias).
    4. Thus having 5 teams of 4 provinces each able to act independently.
    5. Each team volunteers 1 council member to compare notes and coordinate strategy.
    6. Tactics are per team and micro per duo.
    7. The last duo are rovers/campers depending on build type. Activity freaks here.

This'll allow you to operate quickly with some level of control. Provided everyone knows meter discipline and council touch base on targeting/pump/dragon funding/withdrawal, you can fundamentally run your kingdom. If your com system works as I suspect you can create channels with little cross chatter to enhance response time: duo, team, council.

Think of chaining as the result of proper max gain execution, not as strategy. Max gains apply to all aspects of engagement. It's not the only way, but is the fundemental by which strategy flows.
    Thats advice is pretty good actually.
    #magi

Forum Addict
    How active are you? Are you aiming for top warring kd or just wanting to war and compete on a decent level win or lose? How much micromanaging needed for the king?

I come w/ mansoor.

Package deal.

(if he accepts)

Mansoor has no talent in microing things so he wouldnt show up :P

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Mansoor has no talent in microing things so he wouldnt show up :P
    I'll micro he just has to jihad

i'll do it. but we gotta name the kingdom "squirtle squad" -i have a bunch of banners that work with those initials.

Post Fiend
    Hows it going? A few of my friends and I are looking for a new home! Are you still recruiting? Thanks!
    kushout

Thread Information